TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been thinking a lot about this. I think that too many people believe there are no such thing as monsters. I have to disagree. The problem is that the monsters look just like everyday folks. Now this is not coming from a dark place, very much the opposite, I want people to educate themselves about who and what is living in the neighbor hoods around us. These thoughts started when I was talking to a young officer (as a Sergeant we are supposed to go over a task map with new hires) and he had the rose color glasses on and said something along the lines of, "These guys just made a mistake. They aren't bad people." And to a degree he is right, we were in minimum and all that, but this might be me looking at the world as I have lived it. I don't know if I gave him the right advice by saying that, "Sure some are folks that made a bad decision after one too many rounds. But most in this Prison (Washington State Penitentiary is the end of the road prison.) Are the harden inmate. We house death row, extreme mental health, and the hard core bangers that hope to die by the sword." Maybe I could have said it in a way that didn't wash off the innocence of that kid, but I don't think it is right to live in a world were you don't know who is living around us. You can go to any sheriff department's web site and look who might be a danger to your kids or spouse. Predators don't just target kids. Some like to go after adult males you just never hear about it.

I am not saying that you have to pack a gun everywhere or that you need to be looking for the murder in the next room, but what is wrong with a realistic thought that there are bad people. And they come from all walks of life and are in every race, religion, and creed. So be aware of the monsters in this world and take care of your families, friends, TW's and yourselves. With that in mind be well and enjoy the beauty that life does provide you with. And again this is not me being angry, it is just a thought of the day.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I’m the president of large gun club and responsible for a 15 acre shooting range. In that position I work closely with the local law enforcement agencies that use our range for qualification and training. I hear on a regular basis about the things that happen in the streets and remote areas of our county.

Occasionally the sheriff department’s SWAP work crew, that allows prisoners to do work outside the jail under the supervision of a deputy, will come to the range and clear foliage. They like to ‘brag’ about the criminal situations they’ve been involved in to whoever will listen and most of it is eye opening to say the least.

Bottom line, I agree whole heartedly with akalogan. There is some really sick stuff that goes on out there and you have to be aware and not live in a naïve bubble.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you believe in Good, then in some way, you believe that Evil exists too. (no matter which religion you subscribe to)

Evil is real, be prepared.

I'm heading to Walmart now, hope I dont encounter any Evil - wish me luck!
Don't worry Bro' The sun is up... The Wacko-doodles don't come out until around 10PM.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Our local Walmart has a place behind it called "the devils play ground". It's a place where people who can't live off the grid but don't want to be part of society like to hide out. Some local reporters were going to spend a few weeks trying to live there and do a write up for the local news paper. They didn't last two days and had to leave in fear for their lives.

Good luck!!

If you believe in Good, then in some way, you believe that Evil exists too. (no matter which religion you subscribe to)

Evil is real, be prepared.

I'm heading to Walmart now, hope I dont encounter any Evil - wish me luck!

·
Registered
715 Posts
Don't worry Bro' The sun is up... The Wacko-doodles don't come out until around 10PM.
It was my lunch break here in MN - around noon. The strange folks were out in full force.

I made it back - no evil encountered...that I know of. Got some snacks / Gatorade for the little league team - after game treat.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Not to mention the temporary monsters or part time monsters and wannabe monsters. Temps are ones that are only monsters when drunk or on drugs.
Part time monsters are those that have day jobs and lead exemplary lives when not monstering. Wannabe monsters are just monsters in training, torturing animals etc.
Any of the above cane get a graduate degree in full blown monstering without warning.
If you don't believe in monsters, just imagine walking into your childrens' bedroom some morning and the window is open and the child is not there.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Here is our most recent local monster now deceased. Be sure to read the last sentence!

Town of Wallkill dad apparently kills his two kids and himself in murder-suicide
TOWN OF WALLKILL – Three people are dead in a Town of Wallkill residence and signs point to a murder-suicide by a man who apparently shot and killed his two children before taking his own life.
A woman came home to their 559 Fifth Avenue mobile home residence in Wallkill just before 5:30 p.m. Thursday to find her husband and their two children all dead in their beds. Each had been shot in the head. There are varying accounts as to the ages of the children. One source said they were two and eight years old while another said they were eight and 12.
The husband was reportedly a retired police officer out on disability from the Town of Newburgh Police Department.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Horrible story and yes a monster indeed...

But if that COP (retired or not) didn't have a GUN this would have never have happened...! Those damn guns are to blame for every one of these cases. Let's get rid of all the guns and have the people who need protecting have cops protect them. We'll all be safer that way.

JUST ASK Hilary and the rest of the LIBTARDS.

Here is our most recent local monster now deceased. Be sure to read the last sentence!

Town of Wallkill dad apparently kills his two kids and himself in murder-suicide
TOWN OF WALLKILL – Three people are dead in a Town of Wallkill residence and signs point to a murder-suicide by a man who apparently shot and killed his two children before taking his own life.
A woman came home to their 559 Fifth Avenue mobile home residence in Wallkill just before 5:30 p.m. Thursday to find her husband and their two children all dead in their beds. Each had been shot in the head. There are varying accounts as to the ages of the children. One source said they were two and eight years old while another said they were eight and 12.
The husband was reportedly a retired police officer out on disability from the Town of Newburgh Police Department.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Horrible story and yes a monster indeed...

But if that COP (retired or not) didn't have a GUN this would have never have happened...! Those damn guns are to blame for every one of these cases. Let's get rid of all the guns and have the people who need protecting have cops protect them. We'll all be safer that way.

JUST ASK Hilary and the rest of the LIBTARDS.
I would have called him a sad hero if he just ate his own gun and left the kids alone!

GaryL

Reactions: JerseyJeeper

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Here is a recent monster from my state. Guy killed a cop last weekend and was killed by police once they found him and he opened fire on those police too. From what i have read the guy has a rap sheet a mile long with a history of violence yet somehow the liberal courts in my stoopid state repeatedly release the guy... WTF.

Records: Suspect in Auburn cop killing was in court last week | Boston Herald

·
Registered
125 Posts
Our local Walmart has a place behind it called "the devils play ground". It's a place where people who can't live off the grid but don't want to be part of society like to hide out. Some local reporters were going to spend a few weeks trying to live there and do a write up for the local news paper. They didn't last two days and had to leave in fear for their lives.

Good luck!!
I spent the night in Arcata last summer, beautiful town, crawling with bums. I rode Hwy 299 to Weaverville to take Hwy 3 north to Oregon, the gal at the gas station in Weaverville, "where you riding from" Arcata, "nice town, but it's crawling with bums". Not much different in my area, I guess the mild climate doesn't help..

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I spent the night in Arcata last summer, beautiful town, crawling with bums. I rode Hwy 299 to Weaverville to take Hwy 3 north to Oregon, the gal at the gas station in Weaverville, "where you riding from" Arcata, "nice town, but it's crawling with bums". Not much different in my area, I guess the mild climate doesn't help..
Mild Climate both in the weather and the local attitudes! Street bums don't take roots here in my area even in the heat of the summer but they do find other towns and cities here in NY where they are accepted.

GaryL

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
So I have been thinking a lot about this. I think that too many people believe there are no such thing as monsters. I have to disagree. The problem is that the monsters look just like everyday folks. Now this is not coming from a dark place, very much the opposite, I want people to educate themselves about who and what is living in the neighbor hoods around us.
The Reptilian Aliens and the Council of the 13 'Royal' Families | Humans Are Free

How to Spot the Reptilians Running the U.S. Government - The Atlantic

Where I thought you were going with this.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Reactions: akalogan

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There was not a single political thought behind that rant just about society in general. I kinda want to read those "articles"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts