TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great day with friends and the kiddos just outside of Mesa, AZ this weekend. The trails were a little too technical for my little man so he and my daughter rode in the rhino with friends. Great times.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it seems so simple, but when kids and parents are kind and respectful is makes for such a great time. This is my friend's son. He was on the pipe the whole day. A little ripper already.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing better. Great friends, great times.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You sure know how to bring back a whole bunch of memories. My kids, friends kids, Honda Trail 90's, camping and BBQ's. Enjoy because they sure grow up fast.
Mel

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
I love it when parents get out there with their kids. I still remember when I was a kid my dad taking me out to camp and ride out in "the woods". Your kids will remember this with you too. 2 thumbs up Brock!!!:D

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
my son's four.... i can't wait until he's ready to ride! btw: it's not quite as hot here in california brock.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I sure remember those fun filled days with our kids................. 25 years ago....... Now our daughter is 37 but still rides our back-up sled with us... Enjoy them now before the little buggers grow up. OMM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts