TW200 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are nearing the end of this election cycle and I don't care who you are voting for.

Just watching the news and reading the printed papers if you have been watching you have to be disgusted by now. Some papers and some new outlets don't say much but all this stuff coming out from Wikileaks is astonishing. The level of corruption surrounding both the DNC and the Clinton campaign and the Clinton Foundation and Initiative are enough to make you sick if you listen. I have never in my almost 65 years seen such blatant dirty, filthy politics and I can't believe for one minute that any informed voter would even consider putting the Clinton's back in our White House. These people are the definition of corruption.

Note right here that I did not mention a word about Trump and this is not a discussion about his candidacy at all. We can't gloss over her issues by bring in his.

If you think you can defend the Clinton's after becoming informed of the wikileaks emails and Veritus videos then I sure would love to hear how you can even begin to defend them. There is also a lot of new information from numerous sources regarding the FBI investigation and all the collusion going on between the FBI, DOJ, DNC and the Clinton machine. Any regular schmo who pulled a tiny fraction of these stunts would be in prison for a long time yet Hillary Clinton is in the lead to become our next President. WOW, just WOW!

I do hope we can keep this discussion civil and on point.

GaryL

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
We are nearing the end of this election cycle and I don't care who you are voting for.

Just watching the news and reading the printed papers if you have been watching you have to be disgusted by now. Some papers and some new outlets don't say much but all this stuff coming out from Wikileaks is astonishing. The level of corruption surrounding both the DNC and the Clinton campaign and the Clinton Foundation and Initiative are enough to make you sick if you listen. I have never in my almost 65 years seen such blatant dirty, filthy politics and I can't believe for one minute that any informed voter would even consider putting the Clinton's back in our White House. These people are the definition of corruption.

Note right here that I did not mention a word about Trump and this is not a discussion about his candidacy at all. We can't gloss over her issues by bring in his.

If you think you can defend the Clinton's after becoming informed of the wikileaks emails and Veritus videos then I sure would love to hear how you can even begin to defend them. There is also a lot of new information from numerous sources regarding the FBI investigation and all the collusion going on between the FBI, DOJ, DNC and the Clinton machine. Any regular schmo who pulled a tiny fraction of these stunts would be in prison for a long time yet Hillary Clinton is in the lead to become our next President. WOW, just WOW!

I do hope we can keep this discussion civil and on point.

GaryL
Yeah BUT Trump said mean things!

Tom

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah BUT Trump said mean things!

Tom
You are 100% correct Tom and every human who was not even listening heard all the mean stuff Trump did say. Very few of those same people know anything about the things I am talking about because the news media refuses to even report it.

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Makes me proud to be Canadian
I can agree with you on that Peterb but what we all have to realize is what happens here effects the entire world. We could end up with a President who spends all of her time in court rooms defending hers and her cronies actions. This stuff just cannot be swept under the oval office rugs and she will be under investigations for the rest of her life.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
You are 100% correct Tom and every human who was not even listening heard all the mean stuff Trump did say. Very few of those same people know anything about the things I am talking about because the news media refuses to even report it.
Probably not all of it......... Trump also doesn't like immigrants is what I heard.

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Who are your senators and congressmen? You know, the presidency is only one part of our government, no matter who gets elected we should not have to worry because everyone did their research on their state representatives right? They will stop Clump.
Well there was a time I would have agreed with you but not so much anymore. I will attach an easy read for starters. If you find it interesting just Google search "Congress cedes power to the President."
The balance of power has been weakened and checks and balances suffer.

Congress Keeps Ceding Power to the President | The Center On Congress at Indiana University

Tom

·
Registered
343 Posts
I ain't crowin' 'bout nuthin'; no one.

I'm just floored by those that Do Know, and aren't sick of the different set of rules.

For a fraction, I, (You) prolly wouldn't have even been Charged yet...

Let alone, Granted Bail.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I ain't crowin' 'bout nuthin'; no one.

I'm just floored by those that Do Know, and aren't sick of the different set of rules.

For a fraction, I, (You) prolly wouldn't have even been Charged yet...

Let alone, Granted Bail.
Aer. Nice.

Tom

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I voted today. Trump it is. GF and her mom voted for Trump as well. I had to hold my nose a bit, but I GOT ER DONE! And, from their days in Arkansas till now, they don't have to obey the same laws we have to. I, like many others would like them both to rot in Hell.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Well there was a time I would have agreed with you but not so much anymore. I will attach an easy read for starters. If you find it interesting just Google search "Congress cedes power to the President."
The balance of power has been weakened and checks and balances suffer.

Congress Keeps Ceding Power to the President | The Center On Congress at Indiana University

Tom
I agree, but I was just being an a$$ because no one votes for anything but president and hasn't in my short existence of experience. No one except the elderly who only care about who will grant them a year sooner on retirement or who won't take medicare away. Honestly I've not met many "grown ups" that have been anything near grown up. They don't seem any more responsible or any less selfish than, say, a middle or highschooler.

·
Super Moderator
4,882 Posts
What worries me about Hillary, is the level of corruption, not to mention the “unfortunate” trail of suicides she seems to attract.

What concerns me about Trump, is his apparent ineptitude at public speaking (or “tripping over his dick” as recently described).

But then some of George W’s language wasn’t even the dictionary, and he still got away with it ….

A President is only as good as his (or hers) advisors, and in Trumps case, this is critical. Once the whole “carnival of rust” that is the campaign for President is over, time to put the bullshit that got you there aside and get on with the job — which in Trumps case is considerable. He’s got some pretty wild ideas (think Obama kind of wild, like the last guy you voted for). Different shit, but still the same style of crazy.

Then there’s Hillary — “I’m on a financial roll here, and anyone who argues is gonna kill themselves before this is over”. That woman is “vulnerable”, on several counts, and the moment she feels unduly threatened, she will threaten in return. It’s not about the money to her (although gratefully received no doubt), it’s about authority. The authority she needs to throw off any past transgressions above all, and in that respect, she’s already lost it. Bat shit crazy. Desperate.

Now, I don’t have a horse in this race, for all I care America can vote as it wishes — the best I can do is to observe all this going on — you choose your own fate, which is as it should be (and may God have mercy on your souls given the candidate choice).But you are on a knife edge here - either you come down on one side or the other — or you get cut in two ……..

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
I agree, but I was just being an a$$ because no one votes for anything but president and hasn't in my short existence of experience. No one except the elderly who only care about who will grant them a year sooner on retirement or who won't take medicare away. Honestly I've not met many "grown ups" that have been anything near grown up. They don't seem any more responsible or any less selfish than, say, a middle or highschooler.
The system is convoluted. If you are a normal Joe who has come through life learning from the many mistakes we make along the way you have no chance. If you have integrity you won't last even if you do get your foot in the door. It is a pay to play system and without big donor money you will never get a second term. I no longer take our system seriously and likely won't until we get term limits. Need a new press corp as well so the general population gets both sides of the story. Rant off.

Tom

·
Registered
343 Posts
I did not edit-

I too, am amazed, at the "nonchalant" views from "Grown Ups" I converse with.

"__'_ gonna get us blown up!"

Well, I think it's gonna blow either way. Who's gonna tell you when to tuck your head and who's gonna wait and see til it "maybe" blows over (with help from others I no longer trust)...

Possibly simplistic, but at this point, I Know who lied to my face (screen).

Get out and ride - snow's soon.

:hypnotysed:

·
Registered
343 Posts
One more simplistic.

I believe one loves America, and the people and opportunity and the chance for power and wealth Only She can afford Her citizens.

I belive the Other just loves wealth and power.

Oh, I miss Fred (not our beloved, but Thompson).

He was a master of Fredisms...go figure.

:cheesy:

·
Registered
8,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just find it utterly amazing what with everything we know in black and white about the Clinton's and the DNC, completely proven lawlessness on many counts, she is not just still in this race for the highest office in our land but doing as well as she is. WTF people, how corrupt is corrupt enough to get you all to see corruption?

Lets face a few facts here. No candidate who truly is pearly white and squeaky clean could ever rise to this level of elected office. It seems to me any candidate must have some skeletons in his or her past on the dark side or they would not even be considered. Money and power do corrupt and go hand in hand with our electoral process. A true good and Godly guy would not get past go. Every time I have voted in my life it was always a matter of voting for the lesser evil or against the other more evil candidate. This one for many is no different and either you are voting against Clinton or against Trump and not necessarily for either. Having followed this election as closely as I have I can say without a doubt I am voting both against Clinton and for Trump this time. I just can't say I like him or trust him on his promises but I can say I totally despise the Clinton's for their proven lawlessness and endless corruption.

GaryL

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.