TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These have been links to videos posted on Youtube plumb. Maybe try clearing out temporary files and cookies from your computer?

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I am only getting blacked out squares from what I suppose are videos. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix mine.
If clearing cookies and temp files does not work, Try chrome browser. It's a quick download.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Excellent post. The mattress clip was amazing. Some of those people were getting slapped pretty good. The first bricklayer clip had to be perfect for it to do the second run back in the opposite direction.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Who has to clean up the territory after all has fallen? Or I would like to see a rebel push on of those mattresses the other way so that all the mattresses and people fall face down until the action meets up in the middle the one mattress gets hit from both directions.

·
Registered
20,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess I better go knock something over then.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
being a fellow out of towner, i know you don't have to knock something over to find something to do. there is probably something falling over as i type this, all by itself. or some animal with it's springtime energy all ready tipping something of your's over

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
IE gave me a black box, but indeed Chrome rose to the occasion. First example I have of Chrome doing anything that I wanted better than IE. Go figure. I may have to adapt.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts