TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started my ride by stopping in at K&H Kawasaki and getting my '13 inspected. Passed, no problem. Then wandered westerly towards Oxford. A lot of state land with snowmobile scattered through them over that way. Just took my time and tried to stay off paved roads as much as possible. I save the paved roads for the 1600. I just installed a new clutch and HD springs and a new Dunlop 606 on the front and wanted to get a little time on them before a run to Maryland. Everything worked as expected. Clutch has a much more positive engagement but still a 2 finger pull and so far, I'm happy with the tire. I had taken off the rear fender extension because of my wheelie obsession but I do get a little more mud on me, so the jury is still out on that mod. 173 miles in 6.5 hrs.

"Before" pic. You don't see my TW this clean often! And yes, Rick, I did use a toothbrush to get some of the dirt off from the engine before I pulled the clutch cover.:D

before.JPG

DSCN8723.JPG

DSCN8724.JPG

DSCN8725.JPG

dscn8726.JPG

DSCN8727.JPG

Didn't stay clean for long.
after.JPG

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
That is a good distance on a TW.

A friend and I got out today and traveled only 35 km in 5 hours and 10 km of those were on pavement.
We hit snow at 840 m and decided to turn around.

·
Registered
13,345 Posts
Awesome. I had to replay a couple times to see the deer. I actually thought it was a weird looking rabbit cause I thought it was way to small to be a deer. Glad I wasn't seeing things.
Love this stuff!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts