TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Took my little mule Elk hunting this year.

6K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  steelheadhunter1969 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Off-roading Automotive tire Motor vehicle
My little tw was a great tool to get from one hunting spot to another in Eastern Washington. One out of four of us was able to notch our tag but we had a great time. We all but one managed to keep the rubber side down.

See less See more
#2 ·
that what I am talking about, this is the reason I bought this fine little machine, but after owning it, it is apparent it has many other uses too, I am really enjoying it going to work , as I pull up in the parking lot with all the big hd's everybody gather around and ask questions, it is a great hunting, camping, trail, all around little bike! I am using it for deer season and the guys in deer camp are so jealous!

#3 ·
The set-up on the bike looks great. I'd like to put a rifle scabbard on mine, but life has a way of getting in the way...

Welcome to the forum.

#4 ·
#5 ·
A set up like yours is one of the major reasons that I bought my TDUB. ( for bow hunting Whitetails ) Do you have any particular preference for the manufacturer for the handlebar mounted bow holder? ( real estate on the bar looks to be a bit scarce ) Great looking bike! Rubber side down, Dave

#9 · (Edited)
Awesome setup: Would you mind posting pics on how is the bow mounted on the handlebars and also hands and arms clearance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fantom and Bucknuts it is a primos bow sling not a handle bar mount, I just set my bow there for the picture. I prefer my bow on my side because it is wider than the handle bars and might hit a close tree or if I eat shitike mushroom, the sling works well and helps protec the string and cams.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.