TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went riding, over to Virgil, NY and did some exploring on some seasonal roads I found a few weeks ago. Nothing really awesome but a new place to explore. Then scooted over to some state land behind Greek Peak Ski Resort and re-visited some trails. About 80 miles round trip.

dscn8392.JPG dscn8393.JPG DSCN8394.JPG DSCN8395.JPG DSCN8396.JPG

·
Registered
13,745 Posts
The trees almost make it look like a tunnel.

Your powerline is way prettier than mine.

Yours

Mine

Funny. This reminded me of someone's signature line. "You ain't lost until you run out of gas".

Awesome day to take off you had!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that area. Did you ever find any side roads in there?

Tom
The "Lost Trail" was off from the Page Green Road seasonal roads and the power line trail connected the 2 branches of the "Y" legs of the seasonal roads. Found a couple of old logging trails that got so overgrown with saplings, the effort to enjoyment ratio was not favorable.

·
Registered
20,407 Posts
So Scotti, how many of those 80 miles did you have the front wheel in the air doing your famous slow wheelies?
I have to teach my Turtle how to do that.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So Scotti, how many of those 80 miles did you have the front wheel in the air doing your famous slow wheelies?
I have to teach my Turtle how to do that.
I was on the '13, I don't horse around on that one like I do the '96. Need to keep this one street legal, so the rear fender and taillight have to stay put.:D

·
Registered
416 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts