TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dumped my Kymco xciting (scooter) for the second time in 3 years on a slow gravely turn going up to my mountain cabin about a month ago. This event led me to the TW.

I'm now a proud owner of a 2008 with 1000 miles as of last week...looks brand spankin' new...copped a Cyclerack and Versahitch yesterday all three on KSL a local classifieds. I'll be taking a nice Givi box and soft bags off the scoot, installing on the Cyclerack after I modify.

I'm looking forward to adventuring on the TW with my fishing gear in tow. I'll now be able to get way closer to streams I'd have to walk, given the limitations of the scooter on dirt.

Kudo's to all on this forum for helping with selection of bike, rack and hitch.

-Jerry

·
Registered
8,310 Posts
We love pics here!

GaryL

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry been off grid for a while camping in Southern Utah. I'll get pic's up after I modified the rack and outfit for the Givi hard box and soft saddle bags. I'm gong to be taking my RV in to have a hitch installed when we get back so I can haul the Tdub around on our travels. -Jerry

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mt200.png

Here's my Tdub with the Givi box and soft bags before the mod on the rack. I just set them on for a look see...not finished. I'll have to build supports for the bags or just have Tin Man do the deed. I'll be getting busy with the welder tomorrow.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome! I just picked up a '05 a few weeks ago. This is a great bike for exploring the back roads of Utah. I see from your profile that you are in Wanship. I used to fish the Weber and Provo quite a bit. That is a great area and I am sure you will enjoy the TW.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx FishByte. I've had great luck fishing this year. I'm really looking forward to exploring the Uintas for some small creek brookies/cuts and mountain lake fishing that I can't get to with the truck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts