TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All set up for a weekend of camping and riding. The wife is doing a girls weekend so I through the TW on the back of the truck and packed a tent. Supposed to have off and on Tstorms but I plan on making the most of it. And I brought a couple fishing rods too.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have neighbors, sites are spaced apart pretty good but due to the threat of Tstorms most are empty,

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Nice..especially the vacancies.

Taking the Tdub camping is even more fun when it's the only vehicle getting you to the camp site and you're not on a campground. It is a challenge fitting everything on the bike especially food and water, and a rough experience, but very liberating.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do that on my vtx, saddle bags and trunk make it much easier plus I can’t ride the TW on the PA turnpike, people fly by you when you’re doing 75.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I went camping on mine last night. I've been planning on doing this for a couple of years but haven't managed to make the time. All the gear for a quick overnight fit, but just barely. I need to be able to strap on just a bit more for a longer camp outing. I didn't bring any cooking equipment and barely had room for a change of clothes to get out of my riding gear. I'm mulling over some options, the first thought that comes to mind is a bigger cargo box on the rack.

20180812_102107.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts