TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a little tool box that fits between the cyclerack and the rear fender it is bolted to the rear fender using the three holes that hold the black rubber pad to the fender i used longer stainless steel bolts it is 10 inches wide by 7 inches long by 2 inches high this is what it holds tie wraps vise grips tire irons first aid kit and a small rachet set it is mad from aluminum

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rocky tw here are the pictures you wanted
thanks r80rt it worked out pretty good you cant even tell its there with the pelican box there

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
help yourself my rack may be higher i had to raise it a 1/2 inch when i did the toyanvil storage tube mod to clear my signal lights glad you like it

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
That's a good lookin' TW there eh?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thank you for the pictures. That pelican case sits pretty good on the rack, I have yet to buy a cyclerack just toying around witth the idea of a opelican case as well. Looks like you might have fabricate some tool boxes for us TW owners.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Great idea, and it looks good, too. So, are the latches to hold the box in place, or do you have to unbolt it to access the tools, etc. inside the box?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys the tool box works good the latches that keeps the lid shut are slider bolts that keep the lid closed they can take a small pad lock i think i will switch them for something that will fit inside the box i dont think i need to lock it because it blends in so well the box is bolted to the rear fender using longer bolts than the three that hold the black pad to the rear fender

1 - 12 of 12 Posts