TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I live nearby. How long will you be in the area? There are a bunch of great roads around here.

GapRunr

·
Registered
457 Posts
We're having a Dual Sport Tech Day in Townsend on the 29th. Come on by! It's hosted by GSM Motorent and Dual Sport Touring. We'll have a bunch of people with dual sport bikes and we'll be showing people how to adjust their valves, change tires, adjust bars and levers, etc. We do it twice a year and its always a good time. Dan usually has some pulled pork set out for lunch.

I may be able to get away the Thursday afternoon if you want to go explore a few roads in the area. There's a lot of gravel around here, and some off the beaten path paved roads as well. There's a paved road to the top of Bluff Mountain to the fire tower. It's a great road with multiple hair pin turns and the view from the fire tower is pretty good.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks not going to take tw this time but will be on tacoma4x4 will try to find Bluff mt . Leaveing tuesday by 1pm. My dauther soninlaw an grandson got there saturday.Cant wait to leave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts