TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
It's just another ploy for fags to desensitize young boys to anything anal. Kinda like cigarette companies that have cartoon mascots and spokesmen. They gentrify.

gen路tri路fy
藞jentr蓹藢f墨/
verb
verb: gentrify; 3rd person present: gentrifies; past tense: gentrified; past participle: gentrified; gerund or present participle: gentrifying

make (someone or their way of life) more refined or polite.

Registered
It's just another ploy for fags to desensitize young boys to anything anal. Kinda like cigarette companies that have cartoon mascots and spokesmen. They gentrify.

gen路tri路fy
藞jentr蓹藢f墨/
verb
verb: gentrify; 3rd person present: gentrifies; past tense: gentrified; past participle: gentrified; gerund or present participle: gentrifying

Wow.....it's 2018 right?

It's likely has more to do with toddlers and potty training, or little boys and their obsession with grossness. Look up the word gentrify. It's most common use is toward urban condo development in low income areas.

Registered
Wow.....it's 2018 right?

It's likely has more to do with toddlers and potty training, or little boys and their obsession with grossness. Look up the word gentrify. It's most common use is toward urban condo development in low income areas.
Yea, it's 2018. You say that like it's an age of enlightenment or something. Look up genrify? I cut-n-pasted it's very definition from Google. Words do have more than one meaning sometimes. Like gay for example.

I'll say this about 2018, there were NEVER games of this type when I was growing up. No one encouraged "little boys and their grossness" other than queers in their attempts to groom their victims. Parents recognized this sort of 'game' as a way to desensitize a child early. It's crap (sic) like this that leads these kids to strike out with guns at schools. When did parents quit being accountable for their own children's safety? When did they start blaming everyone and everything than their own responsibility to tell their child no when it comes to 'games' like these? These aren't being marketed as adult novelties, they target kids. A beginning to desensitize them for even worse things leading to violent games, sexual exploitation games, until they don't realize fantasy from reality until eventually they rape or they kill a real human because they were never trained up in what is common decency, modesty and that some things are personal hygiene, not a game.
It's just the sort of thing that leads kids to destructive behavior. Like eating TIDE pods. Eventually one really steps off the deep end and open fires. And when did THAT start? With the sale of AR15's? Hardly. It ends with AR15's. Banning the AR15 solves nothing if the underlying cause is left unchecked. And that begins with desensitizing little boys by encouraging their grossness, among other 'harmless' activities.

Registered
Yea, it's 2018. You say that like it's an age of enlightenment or something. Look up genrify? I cut-n-pasted it's very definition from Google. Words do have more than one meaning sometimes. Like gay for example.

I'll say this about 2018, there were NEVER games of this type when I was growing up. No one encouraged "little boys and their grossness" other than queers in their attempts to groom their victims. Parents recognized this sort of 'game' as a way to desensitize a child early. It's crap (sic) like this that leads these kids to strike out with guns at schools. When did parents quit being accountable for their own children's safety? When did they start blaming everyone and everything than their own responsibility to tell their child no when it comes to 'games' like these? These aren't being marketed as adult novelties, they target kids. A beginning to desensitize them for even worse things leading to violent games, sexual exploitation games, until they don't realize fantasy from reality until eventually they rape or they kill a real human because they were never trained up in what is common decency, modesty and that some things are personal hygiene, not a game.
It's just the sort of thing that leads kids to destructive behavior. Like eating TIDE pods. Eventually one really steps off the deep end and open fires. And when did THAT start? With the sale of AR15's? Hardly. It ends with AR15's. Banning the AR15 solves nothing if the underlying cause is left unchecked. And that begins with desensitizing little boys by encouraging their grossness, among other 'harmless' activities.
I think you need a good bowel movement...... Might free up some space.....

Registered

gen路tri路fy
藞jentr蓹藢f墨/
verb

This was a good turd in cheek.... I mean tongue in cheek thread until this.

Registered
This theory sounds like Tony the toilet buddy from Better call Saul....just a bad joke. I had no idea you were serious.

It's like saying men designed skirts to make women easier to rape. Now women are joining ISIS.

Registered
Best keep pacifiers and chap stick away from little boys as well..... Kind of phallic if you squint just right.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts