TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marco Simoncelli was killed at the Malaysian GP today, he was one of my favorite characters in MotoGP.

What a terrible tragedy for him, his family, Motogp and all involved.

R.I.P. Marco.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Which should all be so lucky as to die so quickly engaged in an activity that makes life worth living.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Wtf qwerty. Not everyone is given the blessing of having a full life. Appreciate every day!

·
Registered
172 Posts
qwerty....no real rockstar lives past 27. I felt the same way as you until my son was born. Now im 39 and happy about what I can still do.

Much love and respect to Marco's friends and family. At least he went out doing something he loved. There is no bigger robbery than dying in a stoopid car crash or something. Too bad to see such talent gone. Talent like that does not grow on trees boys....

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Wtf qwerty. Not everyone is given the blessing of having a full life. Appreciate every day!
Don't WTF me until you've walked in my shoes.

Yes, Yamamont, with a bit more experience no doubt the bar of excellence would have been raised again.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Marco Simoncelli was killed at the Malaysian GP today, he was one of my favorite characters in MotoGP.

What a terrible tragedy for him, his family, Motogp and all involved.

R.I.P. Marco.

This is indeed a grave misfortune. Like someone else above said, at least he went down having a ton of fun! If you think about it, there's not much better of a way to die. It really would be better than dying in your bed at 93, I suppose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts