TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hit a curb recently and my entire gauge cluster is smashed to bits. OEM replacements are well over 200. I'd like to replace it with something that's either cheaper than that or has some more functionality (like a tachometer or fuel gauge if possible).

Trail Tech is the obvious option but it looks kind of small to me plus I'd rather just have basic dials and/or a simple LCD display with no computer or superfluous options.

This looks like exactly what I'd want:

http://ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Gauge-Speedometer-Tachometer-for-Suzuki-GSXR-600-750-1000-1300-hayabusa/292518200386

It seems like it might attach to the two spots the gauge cluster attaches to, and it *says* it works with TW200, but it's in km/h.

Same problem with this cheap version of the original design:

http://amazon.com/Alpha-Rider-Motorcycle-Speedometer-Tachometer/dp/B0762LVKZK/

This forum post seems like it's headed the same direction I am:

Re: Looking for a custom Speedometer - Yamaha TW200 Trailway Discussion Forum

But the Electrosport links are dead and I can't figure out what product they're referring to.

Do I have any other options?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I hit a curb recently and my entire gauge cluster is smashed to bits. OEM replacements are well over 200. I'd like to replace it with something that's either cheaper than that or has some more functionality (like a tachometer or fuel gauge if possible).

Trail Tech is the obvious option but it looks kind of small to me plus I'd rather just have basic dials and/or a simple LCD display with no computer or superfluous options.

This looks like exactly what I'd want:

ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Gauge-Speedometer-Tachometer-for-Suzuki-GSXR-600-750-1000-1300-hayabusa/292518200386

It seems like it might attach to the two spots the gauge cluster attaches to, and it *says* it works with TW200, but it's in km/h.

Same problem with this cheap version of the original design:

amazon.com/Alpha-Rider-Motorcycle-Speedometer-Tachometer/dp/B0762LVKZK/

This forum post seems like it's headed the same direction I am:

tw200forum.com/forums/80520/ShowPost.aspx

But the Electrosport links are dead and I can't figure out what product they're referring to.

Do I have any other options?
Interesting topic GHZero, but I’m still wondering how gauge cluster was destroyed by “hitting the curb” I trust you are not broken.

#GYG
'13 TW200

A.T.

·
Super Moderator
17,991 Posts
I'd go with the TW recommended one even though it is in km/h and just get used to it... :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts