1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Thankfully the rider was hurt. May get in trouble but I'd rather be in trouble than dead stemming from an incident like this. Train, car, truck, gotta be careful out there.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
One of the Reason's I prefer Still Photography as opposed to Helmet, Dash, Cams....Ol Hoot doesn't want to end up the subject of somebody's "You Tube Video Round~up" :grumpy:

·
Registered
20,161 Posts
"dead stemming" , as in a dead brain stem? As in dumb & clueless? Admiral might have just created a new phase for the Urban Dictionary.:rolleyes:
"That guy was such an idiot , he was really dead stemming to think he could out-run a train pushing his scooter"

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
"dead stemming" , as in a dead brain stem? As in dumb & clueless? Admiral might have just created a new phase for the Urban Dictionary.:rolleyes:
"That guy was such an idiot , he was really dead stemming to think he could out-run a train pushing his scooter"
It's amazing how a missing comma can change a meaning or create a new one!:D

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I am glad he wasn't hurt. Poor motorcycle though. If trains are traveling that fast and quiet train tracks are not the place to play. I knew someone that use to ride the rails on a motorcycle. He said it was really bumpy until the timing kept you on top of the cross ties then it smoothed out. That is my planned escape route in case of unavoidable catastrophe. Trains do not run at those times. The freeways were so clogged the one hurricane evacuation that people were trapped on the freeway for days and never made it out of town.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Hoot, Borneo, and Montezuma, were riding the tracks in the Hills of West "By Gawd" Virginia in early November 2015....when we were "discovered" :rolleyes: This guy was rolling along at a "Snail's Pace" ... .. ...

West By Gawd Virginia 025.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts