TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
New tires for safety sake. /Good move if you can afford it, and you can't afford not to be safe. T

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Nice. Is that bike desert tan? I like that color scheme.

PS. What have you got there...homemade jam?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Kind of hot, a great 60 mile round trip to the farm for a work day. This the first time with the Wolfman bags, I'm liking them! Calling my local bike shop to order new tires now, 1800 miles on a 2004, probably original tires. Shinko 5.10 for the front, not sure on the back one yet.
Which Wolfman Luggage bag did you get?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Rick, you might want to consider a trials front tire instead of that shinko. Some of our folks up here in the NW are going that way and are happy with them. I personally am not that impressed with the shinko after having bought a bike with one already on it. Some others might chime in here, this is just one man's opinion.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I decided to go with the Shinko SR248 front and back, they will be in next week. I ride mostly paved secondary roads anyway. Also getting a gel insert in my seat, I have to give up my seat for a week though, that will hurt. It's not jam, it's St Johns Wort oil, my wife has herbal medicine classes at our house and its blooming right now. I bought the Wolfman Expeditions.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I do really like my 428s!

Reactions: RickS
1 - 7 of 7 Posts