TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I break to easy now a days to try that crazy stuff. Hell...last fall on our green ridge ride I was holding the handle bars lightly because my hands were falling asleep. I hit a pot hole and stoved my thumb and it still hurts. :(

·
Registered
20,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I get the feeling Mr.Bou could wheelie and bunny hop most of the way up Mt.Everest.
His Gas Gas might need supplemental oxygen above the Hillary Step though.

·
Registered
552 Posts
He is amazing. I once thought that anyone could reach a very high skill level on a motorcycle through constant and focused training and practice. I later realized that for someone to reach the upper levels of any sport/hobby, it usually takes a combination of natural talent and lots of practice. Meaning that no matter how much I practiced, I could never even come close to being as good as someone like Mr. Bou. But if a practiced a little bit, I might not fall over all of the time on flat ground.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I picked up a trials bike a few months ago. Super fun and talk about REALLY learning clutch and throttle control

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
EWB,

Nice trials bike!

I notice that it has a seat, which is almost non-existent in modern trials bikes (though BETA and others do offer them as a kit, on some models).

What year and model GasGas is that? Did it come with the seat?

I have a bad knee that I'm sure will not tolerate REAL trials riding, but I'd like to mess around with one, as long as it has a seat--which, I realize, negates MOST REAL trials riding, but I just want to "plonk" around, and do what I can.

Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts