TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my GPS out of the H1 today and Velcroed it to the seat for a test run today. Learned 2 things, first 55 mph is 53 actual and having your GPS mounted at the top of the tank is very hard to see. Because of its size I couldn't find a handle bar mount and it takes up most of the dash area if mounted behind the windscreen. Where do you guys mount your GPS and what brand works best.

GPS.jpeg GPS.jpeg

·
Registered
503 Posts
Heres my set-up. Old TomTom1 ver3, and my iphone next to it. Custom aluminum bracket holds both. Up and out of the way enuff to still see the gauges/indicators. It is a RamMount holder that it clips into

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, searched for the Ram Mounts, found them on Amazon for a deal, so here is my set up. Remember i used to use this on my fishing boat, so its a chart plotter. On the other hand, I have excellent info on the "Hot Spots" for my local lakes and all the east coast marine boating information. I couldn't figure why my speed was off until I got to playing with the settings and I was in knots not mph gps3.jpeg gps2.jpeg gps1.jpeg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts