TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of tire smoke most of you may have seen already but the comic closed course stunt work wowed me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Much prefer these naked Triumphs to the previous video's Daytona's!
I'm not usually one vor loud liveries and colours but these just work, Icon has really nailed them.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
How many bones and expensive bikes and tires were destroyed in order to develop the skills required to make that 8 minute video? Cool.

Tom

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, but you are the Super-elime, Tony! Faster than a speeding police car, leaping tall Triumphs in a single bound , defending Truth, Justice and the TW Way!

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is what I envision when someone says Triumph motorcycle, a classic Scrambler.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wished that I had a picture of my '68 Bonnie to post; root beer metal flake with subtle orange/yellow flames on the tank and side covers. Had plenty of scat as well. It was also the first bigger bike that handled well.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I could close my eyes and just listen to the motors. I would enjoy it just as much.

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The new mustang finally ditches the live rear axle, welcome to the 21st century. Anyone driven or ridden in one, especially the v-6?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts