TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
To those of you who back this guy...Is this the kind of person you choose to represent your values and those of our beloved country?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Is he the best person for the job? Probably not.
Are any of the other offerings the best for the job? Nope.
Once again we get to the vote for the lesser of the evils.
Every time the vote comes around it looks more and more like a high school popularity contest.

Disclaimer: At this point I endorse no candidate so don't drag me into the political "my daddy can beat up your daddy" pissing match.
Thank you.

·
Registered
20,487 Posts
Just think what Putin and the Saudis will think if encountering Donny's confrontational style compared to traditional State Department make-nice diplomacy. I wonder if he can tell Iran's Supreme Leader "You're fired!"?

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
To those of you who back this guy...Is this the kind of person you choose to represent your values and those of our beloved country?
Actually Will, Yes! Cut me a bit of slack though because I have absolutely no respect for any of these lying, cheating, smooth talking politicians who have been there and done none of what they were elected to do. Given that Trump's ego is bigger than his bank account, if he does become our president I think he will do a lot more than any of these current scumbags who are running us off the cliff. The only reason the media and the political elites hate him so deeply is they are all worried that their gravy train might fall right off the tracks. You can take this right to your bank and cash it today, if they manage to knock Trump right out of this race they will immediately set their sights directly on Cruz because they don't want him any more than Trump. They all wanted Jeb Bush but will settle for Marco Rubio or John Kasich. Republicans are famous for eating their own and they are pushing real hard to snatch the victory of the white house right into the jaws of defeat. Take this to your bank too, If Trump does not win the nomination then be prepared for 8 years of Hillary.

You absolutely must look at the numbers. I am not talking about the poll numbers but the actual vote numbers so far. Donald Trump has brought out of hiding more people who are and have been in the category of "Disenfranchised Voters", in other words, those who know the game is rigged with liars and cheats and simply don't waste their time to even go to vote. Those people who normally stay home on election day are a much, much bigger block of voters than the black and Latino's combined. If Trump can pull them in to actually vote because they are so disgusted and angry then we just might see a real change in politics as we know it. The term used to be "Throw the bums out". But now I am seeing it turn to "vote someone in who is not bought and paid for by all the BS special interests". You have to really wonder why all the big wig, fat cats and political insiders have so much hate for both Cruz and Trump. I can't say if a Trump or Cruz will be any better for this country but I can say either one would have a real hard time being any worse than what we have had for the past 30+ years. Look at all the losers who are staunchly against Trump, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Bush's and countless others in the republican party who all stand to lose their cushy positions and power if Trump becomes the leader. None of them give a damn about this country or the people and only care about their own positions, power and wealth.

Keep in mind also that we are setting ourselves up for an even bigger disaster. By the time the election gets here and with all the beating up the republicans are doing to themselves, we could win the White House but lose the majority in the Senate and Congress and be right back to total stalemate where nothing could ever get done. If Hillary becomes president and we lose the majorities in both houses then we can all be proud of the carnage we caused.

GaryL

·
Registered
923 Posts
Here's why I'll vote for Donald if he wins the party's nomination;
1. He isn't owned by anyone. Not the Republican establishment, special interests, lobbyists, etc. That scares the shit out of the political machine, who have written laws for years to screw the common citizen. Just look at the military contracts alone. $2,000 toilet seats as the poster child of that sort of crap. Drug manufacturers with laws that allow them to sell pills for morally outrageous prices, I could go on and on.
2. He is as sick of the illegal alien problem as I am and he's gonna do something about it. The other establishment politicians had their chance and sold American citizens downstream with forcing tax payers to pick up the costs of the illegals.
3. He is a negotiator. Every other Republican, Cruz especially, flaunts that they won't give in, never negotiate, never bargain with the Democrats. That is insanity. If we are ever to move forward, we have to sit down and negotiate policy with the Democrats. Our best ally is with Donald doing the negotiations for our side.
4. He will halt import imbalance. This will hurt at first, but it will grow our independence. In my local area, Sacramento, we used to grow 10's of thousands of acres of asparagus. On the news last night, 200 acres remains. The farmers can't compete with the labor costs of Mexico. So, instead of hours-old asparagus, I get weeks-old asparagus. But hey, it costs less. Bull shit it does. It comes in with human fecal material on it, pesticides and herbicides, insects and bugs. Multiply the asparagus situation with just about EVERYTHING and you might begin to see the problem with trade here.
5. He will charge those other countries that benefit from our military presence. There is no reason that we are footing the bill for nations that slander us and don't contribute lives or dollars for the efforts.
6. He will abolish Obamacare. If you know nothing else about the Democrats, you know this policy is the biggest rape of the working man that has ever existed. The first time our nation has forced it's citizen to purchase a product. Not a singe American has the choice. Not one.
7. He will abolish Common Core. I have several grand kids in public school. I can't begin to tell you how wrong thinking the common core math is. Here's an example;
You have 4 oranges to be divided among 3 people. How do you do it?
Their solution is to divide all the oranges into 3rds and give each 4 3rds. Of course, now you have to eat them all right away; a sliced orange requires refrigeration otherwise. My solution was to hand out one orange to each person and divide the odd numbered remainder into 3rds. That way, each person has the choice to eat their whole orange any time for the next several days. My grandson's teacher got a little upset when I pointed this out to her.
8. He will abolish the IRS
9. He will reestablish torture to gain information of a time sensitive nature that will save innocent life. And don't give me all that sap crap. Have you ever served in combat? Seen what even a single .223 round does to a human body? My bet is that every soldier who's been wounded would rather have been waterboarded than to loose an appendage or other insult to their physical body. When we live in terror every day as evidenced by going through security at an airport for example, then I have zero compassion for any terrorist. I'll be there with the pliers and the bamboo shoots.

There are more, but that's a start. God Bless Donald, God Bless the USA and to hell with Hillary.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I heard Ole Chumpty Dumpty was vowing to put more money into Obamacare.

You think he has no motive?...He's in huge in real estate! After the mortgage crisis you don't suspect he's just out to gain more control over his income like any other politician. And how many times has he flopped financially? Less then Bush I guess...but he's not the financial success he claims to be. The US can't just plead bankrupt a bounce back like Chump did.

I think a nation being more independent of global trade is a great thing. But not at the cost of having a divisive hate mongerer in charge.

If he won't take in muslims would he take in nonmuslim Syrians? I'm pretty sure they're not all muslim. Not that I support painting all muslims with the same brush.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I heard Ole Chumpty Dumpty was vowing to put more money into Obamacare.

You think he has no motive?...He's in huge in real estate! After the mortgage crisis you don't suspect he's just out to gain more control over his income like any other politician. And how many times has he flopped financially? Less then Bush I guess...but he's not the financial success he claims to be. The US can't just plead bankrupt a bounce back like Chump did.

I think a nation being more independent of global trade is a great thing. But not at the cost of having a divisive hate mongerer in charge.

If he won't take in muslims would he take in nonmuslim Syrians? I'm pretty sure they're not all muslim. Not that I support painting all muslims with the same brush.
The Muslims can stay on their own side of the world but I will be very happy to take your oil through the Keystone pipe line. Only when the so called "Moderate Muslims" stand up and start kicking the crap out of those who follow the extreme doctrines will I ever have any sympathy for any Muslim. How many Muslim countries in the middle east have opened their borders to other Muslims fleeing oppression? Saudi Arabia does not want any of them and many of the other very wealthy ME countries don't either. Sure, Pawn them off on the EU and the US and all the other liberal countries who will soon learn the errors of their ways. Muslims will never live in peace with any other religion and that is that!

GaryL

Reactions: Dryden-Tdub

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Ski. I respect your opinion as well as Gary's but why is it always up to the Republican elected officials to "Deal"? What have the Democrats "Dealt" with Republicans on in the last 8 years? Now I agree with compromise but our side seems to correlate "Dealing" with giving away the store to appease the Democrats. As far as all the promises Mr Trump has made exactly how will he get them accomplished without Congress? I want exactly as many executive orders as it takes to undue every executive order signed in the past 16 years and then I want a law banning such unilateral decision making.

Tom

·
Registered
923 Posts
The average Syrian refugee is a 20-something single male. I think they need to watch the movie 'The Patriot', grow some balls, get into the fight and take back their country! No way in hell I'd cut-n-run. Why should America spend a single cent on a country who's citizens won't take up arms to defend their land from all enemies, foreign or domestic? I would let them in on one criteria; go straight to boot camp, learn to shoot and ship back home to make a stand. Somewhere around 5 million refugees. That's almost double to population of New Zealand!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Ski. I respect your opinion as well as Gary's but why is it always up to the Republican elected officials to "Deal"? What have the Democrats "Dealt" with Republicans on in the last 8 years? Now I agree with compromise but our side seems to correlate "Dealing" with giving away the store to appease the Democrats. As far as all the promises Mr Trump has made exactly how will he get them accomplished without Congress? I want exactly as many executive orders as it takes to undue every executive order signed in the past 16 years and then I want a law banning such unilateral decision making.
Tom
The current crop of politicians, both flavors, can't deal because they are owned by special interests. They didn't run for office to serve their fellow man, they came into office to fatten their wallets.
I don't know how Donald is going to accomplish his promises, but I can tell you he's not beholding to any man, business, special interest, lobby, or even political party. As far as I can tell, he's in it for all the right reasons; he is a sick of the current situation as the rest of us and he's got the financial where-with-all to try and do something about it.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
The current crop of politicians, both flavors, can't deal because they are owned by special interests. They didn't run for office to serve their fellow man, they came into office to fatten their wallets.
I don't know how Donald is going to accomplish his promises, but I can tell you he's not beholding to any man, business, special interest, lobby, or even political party. As far as I can tell, he's in it for all the right reasons; he is a sick of the current situation as the rest of us and he's got the financial where-with-all to try and do something about it.
I wholeheartedly hope you are correct. I have HUUUUGE;) reservations though. All I can picture is giant neon lights on the white house with dancing girls on the lawn........

Tom

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wholeheartedly hope you are correct. I have HUUUUGE;) reservations though. All I can picture is giant neon lights on the white house with dancing girls on the lawn........

Tom
Dryden. (Tom). let's look at the bright side.....sure I can see the neon lights and dancing girls on the White House lawn...that's what's got all those politicians so pissed off....Trump won't let them TUCK our BUCKS in their panties...and at least he's Tucking his own bucks in their panties....I'm pretty sure he is the only one that even knows what a dollar is worth...the rest of them only know how to spend our bucks...that's why we are 17 trillion in debt...

·
Registered
8,371 Posts

Tom
All Executive Orders by a sitting President can be cancelled immediately upon the new Pres. taking office. No permission necessary and no voting involved. In Trump's case he will just look at the orders and say "Your Fired". They are nothing more than the executive orders of that executive and not the law at all.

I understand your reservations Tom and you are correct in saying only the republicans are expected to be Bipartisan. Much the same as only whites can be labeled racists and we all know the bare truth about that. Trump could certainly be just as phony as the rest of them but something tells me his ego will never allow him to be looked upon in that light.

Here is a small tid bit that most here know nothing about. Just this past week our top ranking republican leaders and the RNC had a big meeting in Seemi Valley with numerous big money liberal fat cats, 40 in all, to discuss how to destroy Trump. In this same past week over $38 million was spent by super packs on Anti Trump advertisements, How did that work out for them? He cleaned up in 3 out of 4 races and hardly spent a dime of his own money.

I am here to go on record right now, if it is not Trump then it will be Hillary! All these other clowns can't win in their own party so how the hell could they possibly win against the democratic machine? Trump said it just last night, save all this super pack money for when we are going up against the Dems. Trump is pulling voters away from the democrats and independents and he is also pulling millions of voters out of the shadows who either never voted or gave up playing in the rigged game. Those who are all in for a Hillary Clinton presidency will discount every word I just said. Those who refuse to accept a Hillary Clinton presidency better get over themselves and hop on to the Trump train. The republican party will implode if they continue along this path of refusing to accept the will of "We The People".

GaryL

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Why doesn't anyone mention the Koch Brothers in any of these discussions? They blow "The Rump" off the map for money and are likely in control of the Republican Party and Donald. Trump is a bit player in the world of money.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Why doesn't anyone mention the Koch Brothers in any of these discussions? They blow "The Rump" off the map for money and are likely in control of the Republican Party and Donald. Trump is a bit player in the world of money.
Finally someone who knows what way the wind is blowing. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ If Donnies mouth is moving ------------------------------pause--------------------- He's making $hit up..OMM.:confused:

·
Registered
923 Posts

Tom
What? You mean sex? like in 'interns'? I know, I know, he did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky. Right.
Look, Every Democrat in the White House since Kennedy has had sex scandals. Well, except Obama, and who in their right mind would want that hag he's married to get pissed at 'em?

Politicians and sex and partying have always been hand-in-hand. Why the agast at Donald? Who would you rather have in the White House, the sneaks who sneak around doing their vices, or Donald who wears his on his shirt sleeve? Just another example of how Donald is honest and the establishment politicians are sneaks and liars. For once in our recent history of elections, we have a chance to elect a man who tells it like it is, puts HIS money where his mouth is and isn't ashamed of any of it. Unlike Obama who is not only ashamed of America (look into his past for examples) but actually has been active in tearing America down to build up the Global Community. Screw that 'global' crap. It's OUR house that needs tending and OUR citizens who deserve to be represented. Not every 3rd world muslum nation that rattles a sword at us he bows down to and gives away the farm to. Iran most recently. God help us if Obama meets with North Korea. It will bankrupt us.

If the media can't dig up any more than innuendos about Donald, then there just isn't anything to dig up. How is it that people who question Obama's birth place are mocked by being called Birthers, but no one tags the Donald haters with a catchy name? Because it's the Dem's who hide by calling everyone else a hater. They don't defend their actions, they attack YOU for questioning or calling them on anything. But the haters, they hate. They sure hate Donald. The more the establishment tries to mock, belittle, downplay ridicule Donald, the more they scream to the world that they demonstrate their own weakness.

Besides, there's no way he could shame us as a nation any more than Obama has for the past 8 years.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts