TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Nope, Can't see it. I get the forbidden message.

jb

·
Super Moderator
4,864 Posts
Unfortunately, we are in the middle of migrating the forum onto the Google cloud - and as you will have noticed, we have several issues at the moment, including the pictures one

The tech heads who are responsible for this are working furiously in the background to sort this out, and "normal service will be resumed as soon as possible"

Your patience is appreciated in the meantime (we're all in the same boat here) - a tad frustrating to say the least ....... ;)

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
Unfortunately, we are in the middle of migrating the forum onto the Google cloud - and as you will have noticed, we have several issues at the moment, including the pictures one

The tech heads who are responsible for this are working furiously in the background to sort this out, and "normal service will be resumed as soon as possible"

Your patience is appreciated in the meantime (we're all in the same boat here) - a tad frustrating to say the least ....... ;)
I know it won't work posting the picture or when I hit the "Like" button but I had to try.

Capture.PNG

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
It's at times like this that you really miss having a roll cage ......
:icon_thumleft:

As long as my leg doesn't get caught underneath and I get trapped as the TW gets engulfed in flames and I die a fiery death.

·
Super Moderator
4,864 Posts

·
Registered
19,448 Posts
There is something to be said for the old saying of "I don't have be faster than the bear, just faster than you".

bear.png

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
That's EXACTLY why I let Rick go first @ Green Ridge. Especially after he saw that Big Ass Bear eating the little deer.. I knew it must still be hungry!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts