TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Made my bike cry
Me too.

My engine hasn't been that clean since it was new...

Nice looking header. I bought one that needs a lot of polishing to look that good. Hope to put it on this month.

jb

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have picked up the TTR225 exhausts on eBay

average is $75.

take a pipe cutter and take off about 3/4 " from the end that goes into motor flange EASY !!

I used metal polish and steel wool

once it got hot on first ride that nice colors came thru !!

little touch to add some class !

the blue anodized oil cap ..;about $30.00 on eNay !

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i ride this bike every day, 7 days a week, for the past two years.

one flat tire , otherwise absolutely perfect transportation !!

PERFECT !!

I am back trying to stockpile TW's. My goal is 20 bikes, every one cleaned ready to go ..with absolutely NOTHING needed to fix.

Once I reach that, and can keep a trickle of replacements, I will open my shop here in the Caribbean.

TW's Only !!

every one will have the complete Cyclerack System front and rear and bags

every one will have cleaned functioning carburetors, new o-ring chains, fresh oil and filters, good tires, clean oil and filters, greased swing arm, leakproof front forks, good bearings, good exhausts ...

I am working with Moto-Mule to get a version for the TW, once I find a bike to buy out here to use as a template, we should be in business. REALLY make this little bugger functional transportation !!

anyone looking to vacation in the Caribbean, you will never find a more fun Island with windy steep twisty roads as St John, USVI. Speed Limit 25 MPH which makes the TW200 perfect !

I am thinking I will have a rental program ONLY for members of this Forum ! That way I have some confidence the renter is knowledgeable of the TW200, reducing the risk of severe accidents.

Anyone thinking about selling your TW, give me a chance to buy it, and I will give you free rentals whenever you come here to visit ! flights into Saint Thomas are plentiful, and the barge/ferry system is hourly with just a quick 20 minute ride ! And you are here where the average daily temp is 84 degrees year round, water is 82, and life is " all good" !

What A Deal !!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts