1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Like Elvis, Borneo has left the room. Have a great summer!:hiding:

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
What does it all mean? Is this an annual departure? Is it my fault!?:( I'll be better I promise!:p

Tom

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Some of us don't care to hang out with others who are constantly bitching, crying and bellyaching!

GaryL

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
And we all are just pissing in the wind.....

·
Registered
8,371 Posts

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
I never saw a man jump through a window and ever walk back into the building ever again. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think so.
Either you are spot on OR perhaps taking that GIF a bit too literally. Only time will tell.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
I heard he was off fishing and then traveling, he'll be back. He goes different places in the world every year.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I suspect the man couldn't find an animation of a bridge burning behind him, so jumping out a window of a multi-story building onto who knows what to get out of this place is about as good a metaphor as it gets. Too bad. I hear he was nice guy.
IMHO, he contributed varied and interesting content to the forum. Politically, his thoughts parallel mine closely, but apparently, others, not so much. I do hope that he will be back. I hear Croatan has been given a time out, I just hope it is not a permanent one, even though he owed at least one apology, ( IMHO ) he also added greatly to the forum. I posted before that I rarely engage in political debate in an effort to maintain harmony on the forum. Others, it seems, have to call BS when they see it. I figure, why bother? I won't be changing the perp's mind, although one could argue that using reason to defend your statements and beliefs " may " prevent others from drinking the koolaid. Carry on.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts