TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Everyone thought Trump was in Miralago spending Thanksgiving with his family..........WRONG:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2019/11/28/trump-surprises-troops-if-afghanistan-on-thanksgiving-day-n2557225
Commander In Chief doing what a real commander does! Imagine how all those dumass reporters must have felt when they boarded AF 1 and had to give up all their leaker devices only to hear, Next Stop "Welcome to Afghanistan".

We had a grand day here because my wife is a big Buffalo Bills fan being from Albion, NY. The Bills played the Cowboys and we got to watch the game, great game but the Cowboys must have left their horses in the stable. She was thrilled. If asked she will be the first to tell you the Buffalo Bills are the only real NY Team and the Jets and Giants are carpetbaggers from NJ.

GaryL

·
Registered
19,215 Posts
That Thanksgiving trip to Afghanistan was just but one of the many good things our President and First Lady do. Unfortunately our mainstream media choses not to publicize many of these. Seems covering the truth just gets in the way of the narrative.
A quiet but quality snowy Thanksgiving here, most of the hungry locals showed up a bit before the storm hit though.:rolleyes: Filmed this guy twice, heading downtown to go last minute seasonal garbage can "shopping" at 11pm, UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3430.jpg then he heads to his home above me just before dawn. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3431.jpg
....camera got all misty eyed with condensation for this bobcat once snow started. We feed a lot of birds and I think this guy gets attracted to the predawn chirping of the bedded down flocks. UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_343e.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is a discussion of where the President was on Thanksgiving really in keeping with the theme of this website? I'm here because I own a TW, not to inject politics into a site about a great motorcycle.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Is a discussion of where the President was on Thanksgiving really in keeping with the theme of this website? I'm here because I own a TW, not to inject politics into a site about a great motorcycle.
Hey Bro...ease up.
You are correct but this is not a 100% "by the rules" place. We all "slip a bit" sometimes and allow our mates to do the same.
That said, we have an "Off Topic" section where pretty much anything goes...up to a point. And that's where stuff like that really belongs.
But we're not Nazis, not even military and we like to keep things easy & flexible. Not real rigid on our "rules".
I hope you stick around, learn, enjoy yourself and contribute.
But if you just can't, well...don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
The very best part about this forum is you don't have to read every thread or join any discussion you have no interest in. I will agree the "Off Topic" section is where off topic discussions should be. I am pretty sure there is a number of sections where you will find answers to any question you have regarding our TWs. At this time of year when the riding season is over for much of this country things do tend to get a little boring so every year we see a surge in the Off Topic section posts. On my fishing forums the same thing happens, it goes from talking about Bass fishing to talking about Ice fishing. The Bass guys just go into hibernation unless they also fish the hard water. I see lots of threads here that don't interest me in the least so I simply pass right by them and let the folks have their fun.

GaryL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts