TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this most definitely falls under Tdub abuse, but sometimes you just can’t help it. LOL My sons and I were out trail riding a property that has a MX track on it and we could just couldn’t help making a few laps on it with our trail bikes. Contrary to popular beliefs the TW can launch amazing well....it’s the landing that it doesn’t excel at so much😂. Photo credit to my wife who told me not too...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,842 Posts
I’d imagine that flying a TW varies between “elegant”, and a “sack of bricks – but you don’t find out what’s what unless you do it

Kudos for trying – and for showing up that skinny tired bike ….. ;)

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
So this most definitely falls under Tdub abuse, but sometimes you just can’t help it. LOL My sons and I were out trail riding a property that has a MX track on it and we could just couldn’t help making a few laps on it with our trail bikes. Contrary to popular beliefs the TW can launch amazing well....it’s the landing that it doesn’t excel at so much😂. Photo credit to my wife who told me not too...
Now this is "TW Fever, Catch it" material. Way better than my lame attempts at jumping. I have an excuse though, I'm chicken. Great fun looking photos and I'll agree with you. It's the landing which is a bit rough!

Awesome!!!!

Very cute. He'll be stealing your "jumping TW" in a year or two haha.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Great pictures!
Yes a TW can fly and it can be fun, but best done without any weight on the rear rack.
Too many of use have broken the rear sub frame when landing.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
After being 80% that high I can safely say that has reached the bottom out altitude. You would have to weight under 100lbs and use your legs as extended suspension to avoid bottoming out at that height. The one exception being a very well angled landing down hill.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts