TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting the Clarke 2.7 tank it is $229 gastanks.com free shipping and $229 procycle with $12.75 shipping so I will order it from gastanks.com do you guys like your tank? I am going to make a night stand lamp or piggy bank out of the stock tank.:confused: any group buys going on?

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Don't think they are doing any group buys now. 229 is about as cheap as your going to get. I like mine. Fitment at the sidecovers can be a bit problematic. Whatever you do, don't drill into the tank ANYWHERE. Use a piece of Velcro if needed on the sidecover. Nice to have that almost extra gallon.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
There is a coupon code for advrider. I forget what it is maybe "advrider". I dont remember if that was through just gas tanks or clark. Sometimes clark has blemished ones cheap

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have this 3M heavy duty Velcro I was planning on using or zip ties. Thanks guys got to set it up for the TAT!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is the ADV discount 5% off code: Advrider but Clarke charges $15 shipping. WTF

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is a done deal 1 x Yamaha TW200 Clarke Gas Tank (11611) = $229.99
Color White +
2 x Anodized No Slop One way Vent Hose () = $15.98
Color Blue +
------------------------------------------------------
Flat Rate Shipping to the 48 Contiguous United States (Free shipping for orders over $150, and orders under $150 ship for $8.95): $0.00
Sub-Total: $245.97
Total: $245.97
The no spill one way vent was $14 on PC and Clarke so I got two!

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
The cap is vented with a check valve, so you don't really need the vent hose.

Reactions: ZDR1

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The cap is vented with a check valve, so you don't really need the vent hose.
I have the same vent and color on my DR. funny how the price for the same tank is so different with shipping.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dam I did not check does the tank come with its own fuel shutoff valve?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will take my time and take step by step pictures .

·
Registered
175 Posts
I ordered the XT350 tank from JustGasTanks, using the Advrider code (it is still good) and they were also offering free shipping. $218.49 total.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Whatever you do dont go drilling or grinding on the tank to make the side cover fit better. It will make your tank leak. It happens all the time..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts