TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to all this posting, I live in NC out side of Raleigh, I have a 07 TW 200 with 385 miles on it and run great and all i use it for is to ride across the street to hunt deer. I need to sale it because I lost my job and money is tight. I am asking $2000 , and I keep it in my barn, It is all stock with the rack on the back to carry what you want. If you want to call, I can sent pictures from my cell phone. Do not know how to load them on here . My Number is 410 848 4943 Home or 410 353 9999 is my cell. Its a good buy and a good bike for someone.
Bluemule (mike)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Sorry about you losing your job Mike. I humbly and emotionally prayed with my now wife 4 years ago for a job (after being unemployed for a year AND was at the time homeless), and got a call with a better paying job the very next day. I wasn't previously religious and was on the fence as to whether God exists or not. Whether you accept His grace or not is totally up to you, I'll pray for you either way. God bless and best wishes!

·
Registered
89 Posts
You might want to re-think your price some unless there is something wrong with it or if you need a really fast sale or if there is something different about prices in your area compared to pacific NW. Here the minimum asking price would be $3,000, or more, and the sale price at least $2,500. Someone in this area is asking $2,000 for an '08 with more than 8,000 miles on it, an '07 recently sold on Ebay for over $3,100. Too bad you live so far away.

Good luck with your sale and best wishes finding a new job.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To all
Thank you for the kind words, Its hard finding a job at 60 yeras old. Its funny in 1974 I started work making 14.75 a hour and now the best I can find is 8.50 a hour. But we all must deal the hand that is given to us. The Bike is still here, Two different guys called and text about it, and it being Thanksgiving kinda mess things up I Guess. If anyone wants to email me I am at [email protected] and again thank you for the kind words.

Mike

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
To all
Thank you for the kind words, Its hard finding a job at 60 yeras old. Its funny in 1974 I started work making 14.75 a hour and now the best I can find is 8.50 a hour. But we all must deal the hand that is given to us. The Bike is still here, Two different guys called and text about it, and it being Thanksgiving kinda mess things up I Guess. If anyone wants to email me I am at [email protected] and again thank you for the kind words.

Mike
I am rolling up on 62 and would not even try to find a job these days! It appears the low information American voters like the shape we are in and want it to remain this way. Thank God I have a pension and a wife who works. So sorry to here of your dilemma and I wish you well.

As for your bike, I am surprised it is not long gone as your asking price is a good deal if the bike is nice. Wish you were closer to NY as I would be interested to take a look and help you out.

I do hope you can find a buyer quick as the holidays are a real bad time to be broke. Best of luck to you.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
That's a fantastic price for such a low mile 07!

Anyone thinking of buying this try uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Cars or Moves and let a few transporters give you a bid on the haul

I just had a full size 1 ton truck shipped from Seattle to Connecticut for $750 and the guy did a great job!

If you put the haul up for bid I would bet you could get it hauled for under $500 and $2500 for a 385 mile 07 is a deal in any state :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts