TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, I hope someone can help me,

I broke down my Tw 200 two weeks ago, there was a problem with the oil, lack of it and I didn´t keep the level on properly, so my motor is dead, I don´t know how to say in English but I broke a Biela from the Carburador, I need a second hand motor of a Tw 200, where can I find one??? Please HELP!!!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
hi all, I hope someone can help me,

I broke down my Tw 200 two weeks ago, there was a problem with the oil, lack of it and I didn´t keep the level on properly, so my motor is dead, I don´t know how to say in English but I broke a Biela from the Carburador, I need a second hand motor of a Tw 200, where can I find one??? Please HELP!!!!!

Thanks
eBay

·
Registered
458 Posts
....I cant remember if a zongshen motor will fit. Spudrider would know for sure....

Stay away from cheap Chinese knock off engines.

Buying cheap engines will cost you lots of money in the future.

Try to repair your engine or buy a new or used Yamaha motor.

+2 for ebay

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi, are you in Spain or somewhere else?

I've seen a lot of people tear down the TW engine and rebuild it quite easily with the help of forum experts, so you can definitely give it a go if you find the parts, but it may still be pretty expensive, as you usually need to replace quite a lot of stuff after a breakage like that, and have the cylinder rebored. You might be better off buying another TW200, if available in your area, and if you can find an old one for 600/800 euro.

·
Registered
389 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts