TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a TW200 at the corner of Middlefield Ave. and Oregon Expy. on Thursday, Oct. 17, '13, at approx. 2:00 in the afternoon, in Palo Alto, Calif.
Was it anyone from this forum?

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Tony,

Did it have a GoPro, a rear case and a GPS that cost more than 99 cents?
Ah man! You have expensive tastes!

I'm sure your right Tony, you know him better than we do.

Joe
And a lot longer! (He is a great guy to know and can use it whenever he wants for as long as he wants -- but don't tell him I said so.)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
what did the tires look like? i hear darrell likes them bald and old.... or wait was that his friends???

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what did the tires look like? i hear darrell likes them bald and old.... or wait was that his friends???
Truth be known, we were supposed to trade motorcycles about halfway through the Sheetiron 1 so he could have the knobbies and I the slicks but he was doing so well I just couldn't bring myself to breakup a winning combination.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wish it had been me! - then I would still be living there, just round the corner from Uni ave, off to get a gelato from that place I can't remember the name of, down by Patxis. And a pizza from Patxis wouldn't go amiss either. Don't get me started on the weather - I wish I'd learned to ride a bike when I lived in Palo Alto!

(Sorry to hijack the thread with my reminiscing! :grommit:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts