TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

TW 200 Spotted in Palo Alto, Calif.

935 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  litespeedtoots 
#1 ·
I saw a TW200 at the corner of Middlefield Ave. and Oregon Expy. on Thursday, Oct. 17, '13, at approx. 2:00 in the afternoon, in Palo Alto, Calif.
Was it anyone from this forum?

#7 ·
what did the tires look like? i hear darrell likes them bald and old.... or wait was that his friends???

#8 ·
Truth be known, we were supposed to trade motorcycles about halfway through the Sheetiron 1 so he could have the knobbies and I the slicks but he was doing so well I just couldn't bring myself to breakup a winning combination.

#9 ·
I wish it had been me! - then I would still be living there, just round the corner from Uni ave, off to get a gelato from that place I can't remember the name of, down by Patxis. And a pizza from Patxis wouldn't go amiss either. Don't get me started on the weather - I wish I'd learned to ride a bike when I lived in Palo Alto!

(Sorry to hijack the thread with my reminiscing! :grommit:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.