TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0083.jpg
So here's my feeble attempt to show my 87 at work. I work as an Ag Tech for assorted farms and ranches here in Central California. This day we herded cattle, did some fence mending, repaired a remote water pump and fueled up another. Hard to tell but that's 5 gallons of gas in the trunk and my tank bag/tool kit strapped to my tank to make room for it (magnetic bag doesn't work well on the TW). TW handles it all! Awfully handy to have a street legal scout unit over the quads I used to use. I also find the motorcycle handy for following often narrow cow trails. Nothing better than getting paid to ride!
Someday I'll figure out video as herding cattle is wild action material.

Reactions: maddawgj

·
Registered
2 Posts
Now that's a working machine! I got the chance to use mine today too. I am a horse mounted police officer and I was assigned to the barn today. I used my 06 TW to check the fence lines, checked 4 pastures, made two creek crossings, looked for a lost halter in one pasture and made a 2 mile patrol on the local walking trail. The TW actually leaves less a footprint on the walking trails than my horse and there is no poop to clean up!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Sounds like a great way to earn the grocery money!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
That's cool! That's just one more thing to love about the TW - they're just so versatile. I'm envious that you get to ride your TW at work, not so for me! I'm looking forward to the video. Thanks for sharing this, Will. By the way, I like your line-up of bikes!

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Lucky dog!:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yes, yes for the video.
Awesome to cowboy that TW.
Tn. CC that is making it work for that job.
I use my TW at my work to run from the block plant to the office, hehe.
Not too far, but it sounds good as I only shift to second. Brrrrppppp.

VDR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts