TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I wish I could afford a 180/80-14 front end, but with dual stock discs. Then run an ATV tire on the back, and a 70-tooth wheel sprocket. Maybe mount a pair of pod headlights with HID conversions on the wider triple trees. I can dream of a lot of wild mods.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi

Nice to meet you, we're all into TW tuning here and are very happy to welcome you

You seem to be very influenced by Japanese style trackers

Cheers

·
Registered
216 Posts
I wish I could afford a 180/80-14 front end, but with dual stock discs. Then run an ATV tire on the back, and a 70-tooth wheel sprocket. Maybe mount a pair of pod headlights with HID conversions on the wider triple trees. I can dream of a lot of wild mods.

... green paint job and we would call that "John Deere"!!!! here in Arkansas!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have been inspired by the rebuilds on this site (most recently sorethumb) to have a go myself with this one which is meant to have a re built engine and is an abandoned project.

I could get here for =250. A close look the other day revealed that it is too rusted, worn out and in too many bits. I admire you guys who do this though. It's pretty creative and must be satisfying. I find the universal TW culture amazing.

Malcolm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts