TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgot the sd card for my gopro so I shot this video with an iphone of riding a tw and a BW350 along the matanuska river and near buffalo mine area near palmer alaska. Features about 30 miles of riding and fording some seat deep water. Beautiful day with fireweed flowers starting to bloom and endless sunshine. A near perfect day.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Quite a bow wave on that Big Wheel! Beautiful flowers, too. Thanks for the video, that was cool.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Nice! Ridin' and swimmin' make for a good day.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The fording would not be possible without T vents in the carb drain and vent lines. And there are entire mountainsides covered with those pink flowers. Eventually im going to snorkle the air intake so that it can go entirely submarined and still run. Compared to the tdub, that big wheel is like riding on a cloud.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Another great video. I think the streams are almost dry in my neck of the woods. Nice musical track as well.

@ old mad max, I don't think BW350s can be licenced for the street at least in california. Could be wrong though, not sure the tires are DOT approved.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
tw200: the skinny-tired, poor little anemic thing. i still need to do the carb vent mod so i don't end up stuck in water again. that fireweed is sure pretty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts