TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: TW aftermarket street-tracker seat

Hello, fellow TW fans. I HAVE SOLD some aftermarket parts. If you're interested, please email me at XXX. Thank you!

TWstuff.jpg

* Classic flat seat (brown): Ordered from Webike in Japan and ridden less than 5 times. Like new. Fits perfectly on TW. SOLD ($140 plus overseas shipping new)
* CycleRack: The classic bomber rack. Minor scratches, and this one is a every so slightly crooked when installed. It's a common flaw, and threads exist here on a fix if desired: SOLD ($199 new)
* Jimbo Shield: Another classic. Minor wear. SOLD
* Coleman seat cover: Unused. SOLD

Sad to say, but I'm selling my TW, too. Gotta pay for another hobby. If you're near Delaware, check out my ad.

Fine print: PayPal only for the accessories. Will ship when money arrives. I'll cover all fees and send via USPS Priority. CONUS only. ... For the TW, cash only in person.

Thanks again. ... Deldog

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, BSJ. The aftermarket seat is more comfortable than the stock, but that's not saying much. It is definitely wider if that's what you're after, and a bit softer, but it's not purely a comfort solution. More info available here.

Looks like shipping to Canada would be in the $45 range, so $125 total. If you're interested, email me at jstnwllms (AT) gmail . com. I can respond quicker there. Thanks. ... Deldog

1 - 7 of 7 Posts