TW200 Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nope - works for the slider as well ......
I'll have to look at my carb more closely, I haven't seen any vents. Unless we're talking about the small drains that come down in front of the swingarm?

·
Super Moderator
5,970 Posts
Unless we're talking about the small drains that come down in front of the swingarm?
We are - that's the bunny - one of those drains will be the battery breather, the other one is from the carb

Stick the tee in where it comes out of the carb, and run the new section up high (seat/bars/tank) ....

·
Registered
203 Posts
We are - that's the bunny - one of those drains will be the battery breather, the other one is from the carb

Stick the tee in where it comes out of the carb, and run the new section up high (seat/bars/tank) ....
Mine has 2 that come out of the carb. Its battery was replaced with a sealed maintenance free one. Should they both just run up under the seat then?

·
Super Moderator
5,970 Posts
All these carbs are different, and I do not have a CV to compare to. Some are air vents, some are drain vents, so to be sure you can tee both - one end goes down as it does now, the other end goes up ....

·
Registered
203 Posts
All these carbs are different, and I do not have a CV to compare to. Some are air vents, some are drain vents, so to be sure you can tee both - one end goes down as it does now, the other end goes up ....

Ok thank you, I will try to figure out which is the drain and which is the vent. Also this is not a CV carb, it's a slide carb.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts