TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TW200 (1) - Copy.jpg TW200 (3) - Copy.JPG TW200 (4).JPG TW200 (3) - Copy.JPG TW200 (5).JPG 2013 TW200 for sale. All stock, mechanically. 1500 original miles. Added Battery trickle charger pig tail, cool set of square LED auxiliary lights, MSR shift lever, larger foot pegs, Yamaha rear luggage rack and a wire mesh headlight guard. The 1500 miles were mostly road and farm miles. Gentle terrain.

Bike is located in Northeastern Illinois 10 miles west of Lake Michigan and 10 miles south of the Wisconsin border. Asking $3250 or best offer.

For questions (847) 682-7427

·
Registered
546 Posts
OMG..... as silly as it is, I am sitting here thinking.....hmmmm, wonder what the last six digits of my 2013 TW's vin number is and, I am certain I won't be the only one restraining myself from running out into the cold, dark garage to check....lol.

Crazy thing is, I bet I won't be able to sleep until I check so now I have Mike to blame if I end up getting up at 2am to trek out to the garage just to shut my brain down.....arghhhh!!!!

Reactions: Dryden-Tdub

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
It's not even 12, she has 2 hours to get out there! Hmmmm, wonder what those numbers are...?? :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
It's not even 12, she has 2 hours to get out there! Hmmmm, wonder what those numbers are...?? :)
I refrained from going out into the cold garage but I was curious so I pulled the file; my last six digits are 139336. Thank goodness my number doesn't fall in sequential order anywhere near Mike's number because, the fact that I have put over 7,000 miles on it in the year I have owned it shows that I love riding my little TW and I don't want it on Mike's "want" list. I think with all those miles it's now considered "high mileage" for a 2013 so best I keep it.

TW200 mileage Jan. 1, 2015.jpg As of Jan. 1, 2015, I bought it mid-Jan of 2014....a few more miles on it now but due to cold weather and heated gear I have been riding the Triumph more lately.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
CRAP! CRAP! CRAP!

Add me to the list now. It is 12 degrees out and I will be looking for my flashlight after watching Fred's "truck opener" video a few more times.

Tom

Reactions: dette

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Calm down all you VIN # checkers. My want list has been filfilled, and I am buying the 2014 T-dub that wildhorse1966 had listed. It is not a sequential VIN # to either of mine, but.......I couldn't help myself.

Mike :hello:

Ok, but what if mine was sequential? Could you resist? It doesn't matter anyway because now I have to know for my own well being:(

Tom

Reactions: dette

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I refrained from going out into the cold garage but I was curious so I pulled the file; my last six digits are 139336. Thank goodness my number doesn't fall in sequential order anywhere near Mike's number because, the fact that I have put over 7,000 miles on it in the year I have owned it shows that I love riding my little TW and I don't want it on Mike's "want" list. I think with all those miles it's now considered "high mileage" for a 2013 so best I keep it.

View attachment 13809 As of Jan. 1, 2015, I bought it mid-Jan of 2014....a few more miles on it now but due to cold weather and heated gear I have been riding the Triumph more lately.
Wow like dang 7k miles in a year in Rain City WA is really impressive Dette!!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Wow like dang 7k miles in a year in Rain City WA is really impressive Dette!!!
I can honestly add 100 miles to that odometer reading too. It was odd, I was on a ride that my Star group leads around our island and the sponsoring powersports dealer brought a Ducati Diavel for people to demo. Since I have demo'd it before I figured some of the 60 or so others would be chomping at the bit. After the first leg of the ride, the salesman was still riding it and seemed like no takers so I took him up on it. I rode the Ducati about 30 miles while the salesman rode my TW. When I got back on the TW, I checked the odometer to calculate where I was fuel wise. Something seemed off so I started watching it intently and noticed the odometer was locked up. I mentioned it to the sales guy at the next stop but he hadn't noticed it so I don't know exactly when or why. After work the following Tuesday I rode it over to the dealer after speaking with them earlier that day on the phone. The dealer is 44 miles from my work and of course, the odometer started rotating again about two miles from the dealer. Seems to have worked fine ever since but I know I lost more than 100 miles while it was locked up.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Would love to have it. A little far but nothing I couldn't figure out. Now scraping the cash together, well that's a different story.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts