TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watch all his videos, and he just bought a used 2014 Tw200 with real low miles. I think he is traveling in the South West this winter and was at Quartzite for the RTR in his last couple of videos. Does anyone here know of him ?? Just curious. If not it would be cool for some locals to reach out to him on his you tube channel and I bet he'd love to plan a ride. Seems like a great guy. i have not as of yet seen him here anywhere.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Ha he was going downhill, but the 2014’s ARE fast.. He made me nervous, no gloves and ditch the death wing.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Maybe he means 80 kilometers per hour? He mentions he’s from Washington state and that’s close to Canada. ? Lol

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What impresses me is he is making a living off of youTube and it is allowing him to just travel full time. He is a pretty cool guy that has been on the road for about 3-4 years and his popularity just keeps building and so he can do more and go further. looks like a fun life. Done all of route 66 last year. He got me interested in these TW200's. Wife and i had yamaha C3 scooters for years and just sold the pair so replacing them with one of the TW's

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I liked what I heard but I only lasted a bit more than 4 minutes, exhausted from listening to him.
Yeah, if you see him give him some pointers. Like if you continue to ride that bike in the 80's it wont be around very long.

·
Registered
20,478 Posts
Yeah, I prefer riding videos over talking videos, even if played at 2X speed. Sounds like a nice guy though. I'ld rather ride with someone than listen to them any day.

Reactions: grewen

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Yeah, I prefer riding videos over talking videos, even if played at 2X speed. Sounds like a nice guy though. I'ld rather ride with someone than listen to them any day.
me too, no BS in riding videos

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just saw his latest video. He's up near Clallam Bay, northwest corner of WA.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts