TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Except for my TW's, I have never seen another TW out here...until yesterday. Someone with a blue TW (w/cyclerack) in the back of a white pickup with 2C plates drove by me on Oasis rd as Georgie and I were headed down to the Sand Hollow store on my TW for a refreshing Diet Pepsi!

Not sure if the driver/rider in the pickup saw what I was riding as there was no friendly wave I could see. Boo hoo!

Anyway, nice to see another TW out in the back 40!

Take care anonymous rider!

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Wow, another rare sighting of the elusive TW in the wild!

As far as the wave goes on my way to Moab just before the turn off Interstate 70 I passed a rig with 2 TWs in it. Certain it was some fellow Misfit I gave driver a big cheerful wave. He looked at me like I was an escaped mental patient and continued on his way east towards towards Colorado passing my exit.

Question: What are 2C plates?

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, another rare sighting of the elusive TW in the wild!

As far as the wave goes on my way to Moab just before the turn off Interstate 70 I passed a rig with 2 TWs in it. Certain it was some fellow Misfit I gave driver a big cheerful wave. He looked at me like I was an escaped mental patient and continued on his way east towards towards Colorado passing my exit.

Question: What are 2C plates?
2C represents the county designation. In this case Canyon County. If my post was seen by the rider and is a forum member he would know it was I who saw him.

·
Registered
319 Posts
It's always fun to see another TW in the wild.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I am currently in LA, headed to Phoenix later in the week in vacation. My eyes are constantly peeled, looking for TW's.I love seeing the mods riders make for their particular needs and locations. It's killing me being out here with a bike. Next year I may rent a harley, just to enjoy the weather and explore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts