TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas can get beastly hot in the summer, but in the spring, it is really something to see. Right now it is the season for bluebonnets, which is the state flower of Texas. This year they are especially good.

I took a ride South of Dallas to a smallish town called Ennis. I took a few pictures along the way to share with the group.

And finally, here's one of my little guy, who is my pride and joy and arguably one of the cutest 3 year olds you'll ever see. I think it's a law in Texas that kids have to get their pictures taken in the bluebonnets every year until they're old enough to be embarrased by their parents.

I hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Yes, wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing. It looks like a beautiful place.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I love Texas. My son Charley will be a freshman at Texas A&M this fall.

Chip

·
Registered
392 Posts
Nice pictures, kinda like Illinois with the dandelions in the spring. Pesky little weed, but when they are all in flower at the same time they look neat.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Congratulations, you have the right color helmet for this series of photos. Yes the wildflower season is the best time in Texas. Enjoy the ride while it lasts. tom

·
Registered
13,898 Posts
Darn it, I gotta get my TW painted and back on the trail quick! Those are really nice pictures.

Yeah, nothing growing here in my part of Idaho yet except weeds and cheatgrass.

Thanks for sharing and bringing some color to spring.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Beautiful Blue-bonets, and cute lil guy! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
522 Posts
beautiful pictures, your TW is just the right color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts