TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I worked up this logo in the wee hours. .. WHaddya y'all think? Any changes to make it more "Dubbish?" Any other logos you all have made and want to share?

Here are a few more versions of the "VW" type Logo:

p.s. I have received the generous skid plates and have put one on, I will do the build after the family reunion. Thanks again, guys, Tom your check will be in the mail tomorrow. . : )B

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, you are a fan of volkswagen?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Truelight, I dig your shirt design and am down with getting one or two, I will put my order in after holiday, assuming I will have any cash left!

Thought I'd start a thread for posting Ideas for making some stickers to slap on the bike and such. Yeah I do like VW's I guess I'll have to get me a dreamed for Baja one day, There are some similarities, air cooled, simple design , tough as nails, etc.

What is a vector file? I did a little googling on vectorfiles and I'm not sure that I can convert the images TO a vector file, I made them in powerpoint of all things (I do not have Photoshop).

Here is another design, Sure had a hard time finding a good TW tire image to work with I ended up patching images together for a less than optimal look.

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
The tire idea is really neat.. I especially like the two tires making a 'T'... Gerry

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Gerry! I just wish I could find a good image of the actual Bridgestone TW34 tire, to make it more authentic.

Couple more variations. . .

For the mud lovers. . .

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Vector files use curves rather than pixels. Computers can calculate quite complex curves quite easily. Most cutters these days simple trace the curved lines in a vector file rather than depend on sticking a bunch of dots. Vector art can be blown up to billboard size with no loss of resolution, unlike pixel files which turn into a bunch of squares. To work in vectors you'll need a commercial drawing or engineering program such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, or SignPro. None are cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts