TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 2006 TW . It has little aftermarket mirrors that don’t work for me. Anyone have a pair of used stock ones they would sell? Or know of a comparable brand? Thanks

·
Registered
892 Posts
We all have a drawer full of mirrors that cost more to ship than they are worth. Get on line and get a set of the millions that are available. I am a fan of double take mirrors that are expensive to buy and set up with ram mounts, but they work great and I have not broke one yet. Or go to Uncle Mao's General Store and buy a folding set for next to nothing. Spend your money on an adapter to make your right hand mirror right hand thread. This is important.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I just picked up a 2006 TW . It has little aftermarket mirrors that don’t work for me. Anyone have a pair of used stock ones they would sell? Or know of a comparable brand? Thanks
I was just about to link the classified section where someone was selling stock mirrors... now I don't get to use the line I stole from TV

"You need mirrors... this guy has mirrors... peanut butter... meet jelly"

·
Registered
8 Posts
You should post a pic of the mirrors. On the bike. I have stock mirrors I dont use. I would trade if your mirrors work for me.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I love Mine. I don't recall the brand, but they fold down and out of the way when I don't need them. Also, I can fold them to secure my bow on front of my bike. Fits perfectly over the jimbo shield and the folding mirrors holds it in place.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just bought a set from HVCCycle.com called "Yamaha replacement mirrors." I like them just find.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts