TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
have any pics of one installed? how much cooling can one expect from this? It looks very cool!
See this post for pics of mine installed ( i need to shorten the hoses a tiny bit still ).
http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/16597-sale-oil-coolers-36.html#post653610

Cools enough that, based on its designer's recommendations and the experience of folks over the years, in the winter you should put a sock over the cooler portion w/ fins to keep it from getting too cool.

If you look in the customization forum, under stickies, you'll find a giant thread on them with more data than you knew to ask for.

Also, deal with PlacerLode w/ confidence. I've bought probably 3 or 4 items from him in the past year and he has always had quick shipping, great packaging, and excellent communication.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Agreed, dealing with Fred (PlacerLode) is a pleasure. :D
See this post for pics of mine installed ( i need to shorten the hoses a tiny bit still ).
http://tw200forum.com/forum/performance-customization/16597-sale-oil-coolers-36.html#post653610

Cools enough that, based on its designer's recommendations and the experience of folks over the years, in the winter you should put a sock over the cooler portion w/ fins to keep it from getting too cool.

If you look in the customization forum, under stickies, you'll find a giant thread on them with more data than you knew to ask for.

Also, deal with PlacerLode w/ confidence. I've bought probably 3 or 4 items from him in the past year and he has always had quick shipping, great packaging, and excellent communication.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I normally don'y sell these on the forum but I'm a big believer in these as are the people who are using them. This was part of a TW package I acquired from a Gentleman from NC as I mentioned and Mekdad is not currently selling on ebay right now or I would not list it here and sell to my walk in customers. If this isn't sold before he posts a new ebay auction I'll pull it from the listing

Yamaha TW 200 Oil Cooler Kit | eBay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts