TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Looks like the tank was shot with a .22, might be one in the motor too? image.png

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
That guy would have to pay me to take that junk away!

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts
Not Idaho....in Idaho we would have used at least a .30 Cal round...
O I agree... ha ha

I was teasing someone I love...

You Idahoans you... :D

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
We don't need no stinking front brakes! Bid nothing, but contact him and tell him you will haul for him, and give him scrap metal price.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its on the east coast and I am in Utah or I would. I mainly just want the frame, the plans I have for my current bike to convert it to a street only bike would remove the need for side covers, the tank on the bike on ebay and a bunch of other parts that are practically useless on the bike. I am wanting to do a complete custom TW for the road with a 225 six speed, and I would prefer to have my road by the best bike I can get my hands on and the one that gets the un used parts to be the crappier of the two because the plan is to beat the crap out of the off road bike. But I do agree with most that this bike without my plans would be useless and not worth the price to scrap it.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
If you were in the vicinity, the wheels, forks, swing arm, seat pan, would all be worth something. But you're too far to make any deal make sense. IMO

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts
Started a new thread before I saw this thread for ebay listings. Found this one this morning.
Yamaha TW200 | eBay

Hi Joe!! Don't know if anyone welcomed you to the forum or not so....

Welcome!!! Nice of you to be so helpful and list this. Thanks!! I think you will fit in well here. If you need anything or have any questions regarding TW's; feel free to ask. We're all here to help anytime. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts