TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I know this is a stupid thread but On december 24th 2012 at around 10:30 to 11am i saw a TW looked to be an 09 to 10, parked at a cafe or some little shop in laguna beach on PCH. I just thought i would make this thread to see if it was a member. You just dont see many TW's cruising around on the street is all(at least i dont). I hope no one will get mad at me making this thread. I was out getting XMAS gifts and i was like COOL!!! another TW owner haha.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I live in Long Beach,CA. I ride on Pch all the time, like to go to PV. We should get LA. And OC. Riders to meet up on the weekend? Huntington Beach Pier is in the middle? This will be good when the weather get warm---

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea thats a great idea lets definatley do that mandanglelow! and yeah i was just curious is all, just because TW's are a scarce to see on the road at least from my experiences.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I ride on PCH all the time but it wasn't me. Only been that far south once and it was a couple years ago. In the 4.5 years I've owned my bike I have only seen one TW and it was parked on a apartment building driveway on the Esplanade in Redondo Beach. Have not seen it since.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok so i am not the only one who doesnt see them on the road very much. I hope who ever it is sees this, that would be cool.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The one and gonna be the only BUMP!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like you were the closest TW towards me that day osheen lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts