Sold so far:

all electrics for the most part
speedo
seat side covers, rear fender
carb
wheels and brakes
kickstarter stuff

$60 each shipped in the USA:

clean straight fuel tank in white primer, ready for paint, no petcock, crappy cap
pit and rust-free forks (pair) , needs seals and oil
good swingarm sandblasted and painted metallic silver, no bent or missing tabs
tight and clean crankshaft

all else upon request

DSC01214.JPG DSC01218.JPG

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes head available, cam journals look nice and shiny in there. Soot in the exhaust port but no oil. The bike had a bad cdi. Looks like you can bolt it on and go. Sparkplug threads look good. 75 dollars shipped to you?

·
Registered
416 Posts
What would you want for the forks & tank?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Man I decided to got a different way, but may still need that head for my yfm225. Do you have the front brake cable, airbox cover, and rubber boot that connects the carb to airbox?

·
Registered
416 Posts
There is a set of forks in CA that is much closer to me, if these turn out to be bad forks, I'm interested in yours. I should know in a day or so once they are cleaned up. I'll keep you posted. Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man I decided to got a different way, but may still need that head for my yfm225. Do you have the front brake cable, airbox cover, and rubber boot that connects the carb to airbox?
I have a new brake cable and new carb boot, (and a used boot if you prefer) my airbox cover might not be that great but i'll look, i think it has some repaired threaded inserts.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Howdy,
I need a "manual" adjustable cam chain tensioner; like yesterday. I bought a used cylinder, had it honed, and installed a Wiseco high compression piston. Got everything done, and ready to put my tensioner on, and realised the cylinder was an earlier model than my '03 with the auto tensioner. Dah!!!
Let me know, and thanks,
Larry

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Howdy,
I need a "manual" adjustable cam chain tensioner; like yesterday. I bought a used cylinder, had it honed, and installed a Wiseco high compression piston. Got everything done, and ready to put my tensioner on, and realised the cylinder was an earlier model than my '03 with the auto tensioner. Dah!!!
Let me know, and thanks,
Larry
$20 plus shipping depending on how fast you want it?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Just to let y'all know; I received my part right away. It was clean, and in good condition, and the whole cost was very reasonable. David's a good dude, and you should have no concerns about dealing with him.
Thanks Bro,
Larry

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just to let y'all know; I received my part right away. It was clean, and in good condition, and the whole cost was very reasonable. David's a good dude, and you should have no concerns about dealing with him.
Thanks Bro,
Larry
Thanks for that!

Andy, post office said your stuff should make it there tomorrow, thanks.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts