TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on another forum today that has a photo contest every week. Would anyone here be interested in that? Every week there would be a topic for the photo such as "TW at sunset", or "your TW and your pet", or something along those lines. the topic has to be something that includes your TW and every Sunday the winner of the previous weeks contest gets to pick the new topic. What does everyone think about this idea? I think it would be a fun way to show off our TW's and More incentive (as if we needed that) to get out and ride more. Just an idea. everyone please put in your 2 cents worth.

·
Registered
165 Posts
How is the winner chosen, by vote?

I have seen a contest like this in another forum as well, but that one is more like a race to see who posts the first photo, then that person picks the next subject. I guess it is more of a challenge than a contest. Subjects are made to be difficult like, "Post a photo of your TW with a uniformed police officer sitting on it." A couple weeks might pass before someone comes up with a photo.

One of their rules is you cannot dig through your archives and post an old photo. It must be taken after the challenge was started and it must be your TW in the photo.

Mark

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was on another forum today that has a photo contest every week. Would anyone here be interested in that? Every week there would be a topic for the photo such as "TW at sunset", or "your TW and your pet", or something along those lines. the topic has to be something that includes your TW and every Sunday the winner of the previous weeks contest gets to pick the new topic. What does everyone think about this idea? I think it would be a fun way to show off our TW's and More incentive (as if we needed that) to get out and ride more. Just an idea. everyone please put in your 2 cents worth.
How about my tw and my *ock.....no seriously, I own a male chicken....ok joke is a little lame but if there is a chance to make a *ock joke ya got to do it...anyways...the best pics that i have come across are adventure pics so i think we should start with that...but for a real contest there must be a prize...maybe a night with my *ock (um...male chicken, get your mind out of the dirtyness)!!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How is the winner chosen, by vote?

I have seen a contest like this in another forum as well, but that one is more like a race to see who posts the first photo, then that person picks the next subject. I guess it is more of a challenge than a contest. Subjects are made to be difficult like, "Post a photo of your TW with a uniformed police officer sitting on it." A couple weeks might pass before someone comes up with a photo.

One of their rules is you cannot dig through your archives and post an old photo. It must be taken after the challenge was started and it must be your TW in the photo.

Mark

At the end of the week, a poll would be posted and everyone would have a chance to vote. I agree with the rule that it should be a new photo not an archived photo, and that it must be your TW in the photo.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It sounds like people like this idea. I'll make a new post with rules and the first topic. For a while this will be an evolving contest as we get more idea's.

·
Registered
13,913 Posts
Look up the topic's "Photo Contest" by chevylover. Current photo contest in "Photo Contest #9".

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds good .........i really enjoy all the pics posted by the members......and i'll soon be posting a few of my own.........just waiting for the thermometer to start goin up a bit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts