TW200 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 976 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
What do you shoot with? I have a Canon T2i, Soon getting a 7D

I have a Nikon D-60 and, when room is limited, I use a Nikon Coolpix AW100. I am a novice and will probably always be a novice.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Took the TW out to poke around a couple of side tracks I'd seen before, basically just an excuse to try out the camera on my new phone. I'd say that 8 megapixels are better than 2.

That's not my thumb in the frame either, it's part of the tab on the protective case that covers the camera lens when you're not using it. Guess I'll have to be more careful about tucking it fully out of the way in the future!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Some of you may remember a movie made in the early 70's called "The Bootleggers" with Slim Pickens. In one scene a model A Ford loaded with moonshine broadslides up to the edge of a cliff. This is the spot, City Rock Bluff near Calico Rock Arkansas. We had to get a picture there last summer on one of our adventures.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nice framing effect OWT, covers up my screw-up in the corner!

I like that shot too, it was fun to set up.

My tank is a Clarke XT350 tank, 4 gallons of freedom!

·
Registered
127 Posts
An old picture, but it was staged!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Seeing everyone's TW's at their Sunday's best is cool.
I'm anxious to get out and take a couple of nice pics. For now I'll re-post an old one from when I first got the '08.

I remember seeing this pic before, and it made me think the same thing then that it makes me think now. You sir, are living right!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Ok, ok, ok....

Y'all got me in the mood to share this!

Covered bridge just a few miles west of my apartment.

·
Registered
88 Posts
This one rawks. There's literally only one place around here that I know of where a shot like that is even possible and invariably I'm either there on a clear day or I'm in my truck. Very nice.

Thanks. This is one of my favorite local rides. It is incredible any time of the day, but so often you catch the view with the clouds rolling in below you. The last time I rode up there, there was a person on a parasail or ultrlight below me. I could not get my camera out quick enough to document the moment with the TW in the pic. That is on my list though, A pic of a TW with someone in a parachute below you! Its a magical place.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Here are a couple from last fall. Maybe

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
41 - 60 of 976 Posts