TW200 Forum banner

961 - 968 of 968 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
72A7AF08-4767-4E7A-9D57-F5FF6E7467C7.jpeg
Me n my ride at Gorges state park in NC. (There's a pretty cool off road trail there, I only rode 6 miles in but apparently there's a little more to get to Horsepasture River.)

I see the picture is upside down, looks like it flips over when you click it??

·
Registered
13,230 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,001 Posts
Speaking of it, where is Top Pred. He didn't die or sump'in did he? I haven't seen him on the forum for ages.
He’s lurkin now and then, staying out of oil questions. I talk to or text him almost everyday. I can honestly say he’s one of my best friends and I met him on this forum on a ride at green ridge wv. We just camped two days and rode some awesome trail recently and also rode with him and mike from New York. This forum is a great place to meet riders and friends.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well,
Maybe not as picturesque as some of yours but, it's near where we were camping recently. We spent 6 days at Karchner Caverns State Park near the town of Benson AZ. Cruised on down to Tombstone to check out the "Long branch" saloon and, the "OK Corral" where Ike Klanton, Virgil, Morgan and Wyatt Earp, oh, and Doc Holiday all had disagreement. There's lots of roaming around in that whole area for T-dubs.
Scott View attachment 200396 View attachment 200398
Well, one of my favorite movies, Tombstone. "Isn't that a daisy?"

Marty

961 - 968 of 968 Posts