TW200 Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1112 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
That's not usually the type of build that I go for, Xaman, but I dig your bike! I most especially like how it is pictured OFF ASPHALT! Classy work, brother.

·
Registered
344 Posts
You guys have such great places to ride.. I hope to see some of them one day

·
Registered
52 Posts
Very nice job Xaman. I'm curious about your air filter. Is it just an open pod filter or do you have it shielded from mud and water some way? And what front tire are you running. It looks great!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Saw the storm coming in so I put on the Gore-Tex gear and headed out to test the Duro tire in storm conditions. This was just before the rain hit... had to snap a TW pic with a Coors...
IMG_20200725_133919.jpg

·
Registered
20,746 Posts
You people have put out some really good pictures of fine machinery lately.(y)

Unfortunately with a little under 20,000 trail miles on her my Betty Boop bike is turning into a bit of a dirty girl...and seems to be hanging out with some strange types.
betty sheep.jpg

Actually those are my cowboy comet binoculars .
comet binoculars.jpg

·
Registered
840 Posts
Roads Less Traveled

The sun’s reflection from the setting of the 99% full moon! ! !

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
13,985 Posts
You people have put out some really good pictures of fine machinery lately.(y)

Unfortunately with a little under 20,000 trail miles on her my Betty Boop bike is turning into a bit of a dirty girl...and seems to be hanging out with some strange types. View attachment 207076

Actually those are my cowboy comet binoculars .
View attachment 207077
DB Cooper's hip bones? Wind carry the parachute further south than originally thought?

·
Registered
12 Posts
just got back to my college campus and went for a drive, that's lake superior in the background, there is a couple mountains I'm going to go to this weekend if the weather is nice.

·
Registered
20,746 Posts
Rocky meanderings above the recent wildfire smoke

Above 11,000 the air gets even clearer.
sw flag.jpg

Colorful mineral rich canyon below 11,600+ Wheeler Peak.
sw wheeler pek.jpg

1041 - 1060 of 1112 Posts