TW200 Forum banner

1081 - 1084 of 1084 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Looks you've got yourself some "Mud in the Tires" haha!

Reactions: Gullyjumper

·
Registered
771 Posts
A genuine home grown Mississippi Mud Pie!

Reactions: Gullyjumper

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had 3 nights of heavy frost, and the leaves have gone off! next days are rain and breeze so the forest will be bare.
2nd ride of 255 kms today after 6 weeks off the bike after a deer took out my front wheel at 65kph at 530am commuting to work. cracked my pelvis in two places, luckily no surguey; just STAY STILL. very hard to do. groin muscles are still complaining tho, glad the road rash is almost all healed.
IMG516.jpg
IMG517.jpg

ride safe folks.
o

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Had 3 nights of heavy frost, and the leaves have gone off! next days are rain and breeze so the forest will be bare.
2nd ride of 255 kms today after 6 weeks off the bike after a deer took out my front wheel at 65kph at 530am commuting to work. cracked my pelvis in two places, luckily no surguey; just STAY STILL. very hard to do. groin muscles are still complaining tho, glad the road rash is almost all healed. View attachment 208466 View attachment 208467
ride safe folks.
o
That sounds like it was a nice ride. Too bad about the injury and accident. Add a horn that sounds like a gun shot. I bet the deer would run from that. Have fun and stay safe.

1081 - 1084 of 1084 Posts